The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
I want us to be the club that pulls out - as we all do

But lets get one thing straight as well. If we do decide to do the right thing and leave this ESL proposal then we need to make sure that there are reforms at UEFA bot institutionally and with its competition

UEFA should not in any way shape or form be seen as a good guy in all of this, they have ultimately led European football into this saga buy giving away power every year, piece by fucking piece to the old G14 mafia

This is one of the most galling things about all of this. The status quo alternative to the ESL is absolutely fucking shite. UEFA needs top to bottom reform if it's to stave off this threat indefinitely.

Embarrassing if that's the case. If the owners/management have only just realised they will alienate fans then they are incompetent, ignorant and divorced from reality.
You mean the execs that brought you the Tunnel Club and moved out long terms fans to do so.

If the government are serious about the 50+1 model, City would have the most to lose from this. I'm not saying that at 51% fan run City would be a bad thing, but out of all the owners in the Premier League, we have got by far the best (if they climb down on the ESL).

I'm not sure our owners would stick around if their interest was capped at 49%.
They definitely wouldn't stick around if the 51% were 'legacy fans'. They've made it clear how little they think of us.

This is one of the most galling things about all of this. The status quo alternative to the ESL is absolutely fucking shite. UEFA needs top to bottom reform if it's to stave off this threat indefinitely.

I've been saying this since the announcmeent, the alternative that has been presented by UEFA is a fucking pisstake. It's just total 'staus quo' bollocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.