The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
This, and numerous other posts - make clear that our owners are a reluctant participant in this so-called Super League.

Further, I don't see how this league actually comes into fruition - massive, over 90%, opposition by fans - even among the clubs joining the league - plus threatened penalties against clubs and players from UEFA, FIFA and very possibly league governances - and it's so polarizing indeed that government action to prevent this league from coming into being in the first place - is taking place.
===
IMO - this stupid league is doomed. It's not going to get off the ground.
===
City's pursuit of a CL title may well fall victim to this bullshit.

well he is piss weak if he does. He is a man of principle and would go down in my estimation if he does. I have always been a great advocate of say whatever the fuck you feel.
Exactly,he has the power to do something huge for our sport.

Disappointed in pep thought he was a man of principle
Difficult for Pep this. Because of his close relationship with Soriano he will have been well aware of all things ESL and City's likely involvement for some time. So unlike Klopp last night he won't be able to claim he didn't know what was going on.

well he is piss weak if he does. He is a man of principle and would go down in my estimation if he does. I have always been a great advocate of say whatever the fuck you feel.
Precisely, we know he is quite prepared to walk away from the game for a spell if needed. So if he isn't happy with it I expect him to say so.

It’s odd how you hold a football manager to a much higher standard than the man who runs the country. Strange times we live in, that’s for sure....

id like to think were in this up to a certain point and that point is to bring UEFA down a peg or to,clean up the
Perhaps he won't comment because the situation is fluid and City could be in the process of backing out.

Please.
bang on.we may be releasing a club statement today,we may not,,its not peps job to talk about this,its peps job to manage the side

6 English Clubs were required to prevent the Premier League expelling the main protagonists. 70% of the members need to vote to expell a member - that is 13 clubs. 6 forms a blocking majority.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.