The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Quite easily. Say no and we stick with the Premier League and Champions League.
If this Superleague was actually going to come into being - 100% - and you were either in or out - then I think under that threat - I can see how our management reached the conclusion to be in.
===
You can question ethics/morality; and rightly bring to light a disregard for club history, the sense that you must earn your right to play in the top competitions and so forth... but when a well-armed thug comes knocking and demands participation - or else! - how do you respond?
===
Our management isn't blameless for its decision to join this Superleague - but it's not as if - at all - we wanted this to occur and were actively attempting to bring the Superleague into existence.
===
Actively supporting the league - versus unwilling participants threatened with irrelevancy - are miles apart in terms of culpability.

I'm disappointed that City management lacked the fortitude to reject this league - but I'm sympathetic and can see why they succumbed.

Maybe because the club has announced it and then done the equivalent of hiding behind the fuckin couch.
I'm not asking Pep to come out and defend the clubs position but I think asking his opinion on whether he think its a good idea is entirely relevant.

Have you considered that there could be a reason for the silence atm ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.