The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
His approach here is perfect..He is saying everyone is for money here. But we also cant compromise merit wise qualification.

Either Pep's got balls big enough to make David Silva shudder or he's been given the freedom to say what he wants here.

No, he gave a statement that’s scripted - there are two sound bites in there that we will hear over and over again ‘anti-competitive, it’s not sport if success is assured for a few’.

That’s setting up a potential club statement ?

He's only spoken in general terms so far regarding the proposal, I thought Klopp was more outspoken in opposition against it yesterday.

Pep was magnificent in calling them all out and saying it wasn't a sport, which is more damning than anything Klopp said. Klopp also was just repeating his comments from 2019 and safeguarding his integrity and then reversed into victim mode...

He said more than I thought he would - owners should speak - there needs to be competition - but everyone looks after themselves so don't criticise those who are also looking after themselves - but he said enough to say he doesn't like it and he doesn't like that they are telling him nothing.

I’m not blaming you for being on the thread, I’m also on it. Just saying the other guy probably isn’t following you around. You’re both just posting in the same thread.
Hes posting directly about me rather than the story. I dont have a fucking breeze who he is.

I'd say that's following me around

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.