The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
I dont care if Henderson is painted as a saint, if he gets the players' support in stopping this then he can have all the accolades he wants. The players are the power

Plus he seems a decent guy off the pitch
Yeah I used to work at Currys in Northwich and he came in a couple of years ago to buy a load of tablets for a children's charity, very down to earth guy.

(Still a **** on the pitch though :))

I think the posturing of the red scum players, genuine or not, may lead to a greater influence and convergence against the ESL. They may be treated as saints despite their clubs responsible for the shit show but it is what is it.

No one is stopping KDB to come out with a statement denouncing the ESL or City pulling out from the shit show and gaining the higher moral ground.

Genuine or not, good PR is also a great game of timing. And we have been presenting with multiple opportunities to get it right. But like on the pitch , we are not able to convert chances when it presents itself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.