The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Nah he looked fine to me what I got from him was every football organisation every clubs look after themselves self interest! Also international games in Covid season after player none stop for 10 months seems they must of asked to not have them and that organisation told them we are self interest football eating it’s self! Not happy with the reported closed shop! Mainly he wants to know more like we all do about it!! Bet our owners wants to know more about it also proves it was your in or are you out!
Possibly Pep’s best presser, no definitely his best presser.

I live in the states... they are the most boring leagues in all of sport, even baseball is more competitive albeit not my thing. In the Nfl and NBA the top players cry and whine and move every few years to the top bidder. Soon you have juggernauts and ultimately it's the same 4 clubs recycled as champs. Let's not even get started on the playoff system especially in NFL where you literally only need to outcompete 3 other teams in your division to be guaranteed playoff contention so the team who does just enough to qualify then gets hot for a few weeks is declared champion... There is no relegation and very little of the bottom ever beating the top.
4 different Super Bowl winners in the last 4 years (Tampa Bay, Kansas City, New England and Philadelphia). How much more competition do you want ?

You know more about the EPL than I do! Which club of the 6 will quit the Super League Ideas first - if one does?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.