The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
So much hypocrisy going on - the only people who have a right to be angry are fans. Everyone else should take a good hard look at themselves, players who demand ridiculous salaries, will go on strike if they don’t get what they want, who will kiss whichever badge they are wearing that season - then there’s the tv companies, happily dictate when matches should be shown regardless of the effect on players (Sat lunch time after a Wednesday night game) or fans(5pm Sunday kickoffs for finals in London) - then the associations bickering and fighting for their own piece of the pie, some more interested in lining their own pockets than what’s good for the game, owners of most clubs who whore the clubs out to overseas friendlies, plaster betting companies all over their shirts and stadia, whack up ticket prices.
I’m sick of hearing from the all.
Football is domestic rivalries, local rivalries, families and personal - this needs to be protected above all else. The ESL with a closed shop or the CL with a closed shop are all as bad as eachother. Who is actually looking out for the fans?!

BBC news suggesting we are pulling out?

I was watering the garden and came into the living room and just caught out ground and badge, wife wasn't really listening, sigh?

Can't see anything on the website, are we thinking of pulling out?
Yes definitely thinking of pulling out because of 1 or more of the following reasons.

1. we had a gun to our head and were forced to sign up
2. we weren't given enough time to read the documents, panicked and signed anyway
3. we were unaware entering a competition that you don't need to qualify for and gatekeep others out of is actually anti-competitive
4. despite making the decision to not post the Super League statement on any of our social media outlets we were unaware that the backlash would be severe.

The hierarchy of our club are not greedy like the other 11 they just misunderstood the situation.

I hate to burst the optimists bubble here, but there is only 1 cunning plan by our owner.... that is to take us into this ESL and make shit loads of free money by destroying our sport.
There is no 2nd thoughts, or 11th hour coup de'tat happening to take our breath away, to bring back our admiration for the MCFC suits.
This kind of development ONLY gets announced when folk are 100% behind it. Checked all the ups and down sides, had the bean counters work shit out and run it by all the main movers and shakers. Even will have squared it with the sponsors.

No, we are fucked, fuck, fucked!!!
Unfortunately, I think you’re right. The silence is deafening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.