The Tevez argument {merged - enough threads now }

Re: Ian Cheeseman Tevez Tweet

This might not be what it sounds like. Having given his side of things, he's flying back home during internationals.

Could just be like the other players.

How would Cheeseman know he only has a one-way ticket? Was he with Tevez when he booked it?

Bullshit.

It was reported on Sky about 10 hours ago he was going back to Argentina for the duration of his 2 week suspension...no news here.

Sincerely hope he doesn't come back though.

warpig said:
awaits titanic picture.....

I apologised! Couldn't see it, was quite surprised seeing this was from 30 minutes ago.

So fuck off with your Titanic pictures, even if it is here somewhere :-)

NO-FAIL.jpg

Frozen Fire said:
How would Cheeseman know he only has a one-way ticket? Was he with Tevez when he booked it?

Bullshit.

It was reported on Sky about 10 hours ago he was going back to Argentina for the duration of his 2 week suspension...no news here.

Sincerely hope he doesn't come back though.

Because he's on a one way ticket, how do I know, I just do. Accept it, posted at 19:00 he was on the flight

Re: The Tevez counter argument! {merged - enough threads now }

I think I read or heard somewhere that the club will take up to seven days to decide on the outcome.

cleavers said:
mancmackem said:
warpig said:
awaits titanic picture.....

I apologised! Couldn't see it, was quite surprised seeing this was from 30 minutes ago.

So fuck off with your Titanic pictures, even if it is here somewhere :-)

NO-FAIL.jpg
Its in here, so I've merged it :o)

temp ban him as well cleavers ;)

Re: The Tevez argument/Cheeseman {merged - enough threads now }

If you believe twitter then City have terminated his contract.

Re: The Tevez argument/Cheeseman {merged - enough threads now }

...and wherever he goes next, if he's staying on our books until Jan, he'll get a one-way ticket there too. However, the media will see 'a one way ticket' as City getting rid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.