The Tevez argument {merged - enough threads now }

Re: The Tevez argument/Cheeseman {merged - enough threads now }

Blue Mooner said:
I hope we can put this to bed as a misunderstanding and tevez thought he was refusing to warm up, not to not play. Still a misdemeanour but not as bad.

lets face it, tevez is thick, he grew up in a slum with no education and he's made a mistake one that in the cold light of day he probably regrets.

There is no point cutting our nose off to spite our face. That way we protect our investment and get the benefit of still being able to play him as we can ill afford to only have three strikers.

Off course the press are delighted for us to lose a world class striker. Wake up and smell the coffee.

We can't have a player taking up a spot on the bench that may or may not come on as a sub when asked.

Stuart Brennan: Tevez has flown out of M/cr, headed for holiday in Europe, not Argentina. City gave permission and he will fly back if needed by review team

Blue Mooner said:
I hope we can put this to bed as a misunderstanding and tevez thought he was refusing to warm up, not to not play. Still a misdemeanour but not as bad.

lets face it, tevez is thick, he grew up in a slum with no education and he's made a mistake one that in the cold light of day he probably regrets.

There is no point cutting our nose off to spite our face. That way we protect our investment and get the benefit of still being able to play him as we can ill afford to only have three strikers.

Off course the press are delighted for us to lose a world class striker. Wake up and smell the coffee.
I would assume that if...... and its a big if the story is true and his contract has been cancelled then lawsuits will follow and the club must be damn sure they are going to win. if they are willing to go down that route. So in a way they are protecting their investment and thats going to come in a court of law....

Blue Mooner said:

+1

corky1970 said:
Blue Mooner said:

" sigh".
Indeed! The point seems to have been spectacularly missed by some that Tevez wilfully ignored an instruction from his manager during a match. It doesn't matter whether he refused to warm up or refused to play, he's a professional who should get on with his job when told to. If he can't be relied upon to do that there is no point in him being at the club.

Sebbella the Argentinian manager drops/omits Mr Tevez stating he is not fit enough to play, the reason I would add to the breach of contract as to him not fulfilling professional obligations, Now enquiry is over he decides to return to Argentina to beef up the excess blubber a little further, what a model professional you are Mr Tevez, Please dont return,not required or wanted anymore.

Tevez City said:
Blue Mooner said:

+1

Why should we put it down to a misunderstanding when it wasn't ? anything for an easy life eh. Would you ignore someone trying it on with your missus because you don't like facing hard situations head on ? You do not know if it was to play or to warm up non of us do. What i do know is he let the team down with his actions that included refusing a fair request of his boss.

Tevez City, why dont you go to a Tevez fanclub if any exist. Your loyalties are obviously with Tevez and not City so why even stay here, or is your life that bereft of substance that talking nonsense to people you don't know and that is the highlight of your day ?.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Blue Mooner said:

I would assume that if...... and its a big if the story is true and his contract has been cancelled then lawsuits will follow and the club must be damn sure they are going to win. if
they are willing to go down that route. So in a way they are protecting their investment and thats going to come in a court of law....

That's a lot of conjecture, its not so long ago a lot of fans thought we couldn't cope without tevez and that was whilst we still had dzeko and balotelli.

The fact is if we move forward and cast a quality player aside there is only one loser us! I get the fact that mancini has to be seen as in charge but it wasn't so long ago rooney said he wanted,to leave the rags for us. United fans went in a mob to his house remember?

We as a club need to be cute and manage the messaging just as the rags did with rooney sending him away and getting him to apologise, now he's banging them in again just as tevez could do for us and when we sell him we secure full value. This is the only way a sensible run football club should procede.

Blue Mooner said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
Blue Mooner said:

I would assume that if...... and its a big if the story is true and his contract has been cancelled then lawsuits will follow and the club must be damn sure they are going to win. if
they are willing to go down that route. So in a way they are protecting their investment and thats going to come in a court of law....

That's a lot of conjecture, its not so long ago a lot of fans thought we couldn't cope without tevez and that was whilst we still had dzeko and balotelli.

The fact is if we move forward and cast a quality player aside there is only one loser us! I get the fact that mancini has to be seen as in charge but it wasn't so long ago rooney said he wanted,to leave the rags for us. United fans went in a mob to his house remember?

We as a club need to be cute and manage the messaging just as the rags did with rooney sending him away and getting him to apologise, now he's banging them in again just as tevez could do for us and when we sell him we secure full value. This is the only way a sensible run football club should procede.

We dropped our pants enough for this little fucker no more. We seem to be doing fine without him or is joint top of the prem not enough evidence of that ?

I agree we are doing just fine but a fully fit tevez is an option we could well do with once,the games start coming thick and fast and our other strikers experience a dip in form.

He did,the,wrong thing but clearly he still has the desire to play other wise he may not have reacted the way he did. I do not believe his actions were those of a player who was trying to engineer a move.

The club need to control the story to placate the fans as the rags would do with an important asset

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.