The Tevez argument {merged - enough threads now }

Re: The Tevez argument/Cheeseman {merged - enough threads now }

cleavers said:
MrLeeC said:
If you believe twitter then City have terminated his contract.
If you believe twitter then elvis is probably riding shirgar to win the next grand national to take place on the moon.

Haha thats why I said IF ;)

Re: Ian Cheeseman Tevez Tweet

Chick Counterfly said:
I don't see how this means anything more than his interview being complete.

If the outcome hasn't been reached, he doesn't know if or when he will need to return.

Agreed, with the money available to both him and the club I can't see either party scratching around on Skyscanner looking for cheap returns!

corky1970 said:
cleavers said:
MrLeeC said:
If you believe twitter then City have terminated his contract.
If you believe twitter then elvis is probably riding shirgar to win the next grand national to take place on the moon.

When and what's the odds?
100/1 (for elvis to ride shergar), its on 31st November I think.

cheesey isn't some ragtop journo with an anti-City agenda. Plus, if he annoys City, he could be out of a job. Can't therefore see him posting what he did unless it's true. Not like he's some faceless board poster who no one knows.

Also wouldn't be surprised if he hadn't been given the ok to put out it by the club.

Ahh, don't you love Twitter.

6000 years of technology and culture, and finally we've come up with the answer to the communication problem, an elegant and superlatively efficient method of turning the world into one big game of Chinese whispers.

Tevez went to Argentina, purple monkey dishwasher. Pass it on!

Re: Ian Cheeseman Tevez Tweet

Barntonblue said:
Frozen Fire said:
How would Cheeseman know he only has a one-way ticket? Was he with Tevez when he booked it?

Bullshit.

It was reported on Sky about 10 hours ago he was going back to Argentina for the duration of his 2 week suspension...no news here.

Sincerely hope he doesn't come back though.

Because he's on a one way ticket, how do I know, I just do. Accept it, posted at 19:00 he was on the flight

I never accept anything any journalist writes unless there's a direct quotation from the parties involved.

This goes double if it's on twitter, the fountain of all bullshit.

I hope we can put this to bed as a misunderstanding and tevez thought he was refusing to warm up, not to not play. Still a misdemeanour but not as bad.

lets face it, tevez is thick, he grew up in a slum with no education and he's made a mistake one that in the cold light of day he probably regrets.

There is no point cutting our nose off to spite our face. That way we protect our investment and get the benefit of still being able to play him as we can ill afford to only have three strikers.

Off course the press are delighted for us to lose a world class striker. Wake up and smell the coffee.

corky1970 said:
Blue Mooner said:
I hope we can put this to bed as a misunderstanding and tevez thought he was refusing to warm up, not to not play. Still a misdemeanour but not as bad.

lets face it, tevez is thick, he grew up in a slum with no education and he's made a mistake one that in the cold light of day he probably regrets.

There is no point cutting our nose off to spite our face. That way we protect our investment and get the benefit of still being able to play him as we can ill afford to only have three strikers.

Off course the press are delighted for us to lose a world class striker. Wake up and smell the coffee.

" sigh".

this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.