The Tevez argument {merged - enough threads now }

Re: The Tevez argument/Cheeseman {merged - enough threads now }

flb said:
Throwing the scarfs on the floor at the final tells us all we need to know about the ****,draped in an Argentina flag.

He wants to leave and is manufacturing his own downfall,stories of eating disorders to give the impression that being away from his country and family is making him ill and big bad City are being greedy with his transfer fee.

We are scoring for fun without the **** in the team so for the life of me i cant understand why anybody would want him to stay-fuck him off and buy a striker in January

Van Persie anyone?

Is that the same person who ran past the south stand with the v sign couple of seasons ago

the goats backside said:
flb said:
Throwing the scarfs on the floor at the final tells us all we need to know about the ****,draped in an Argentina flag.

He wants to leave and is manufacturing his own downfall,stories of eating disorders to give the impression that being away from his country and family is making him ill and big bad City are being greedy with his transfer fee.

We are scoring for fun without the **** in the team so for the life of me i cant understand why anybody would want him to stay-fuck him off and buy a striker in January

Van Persie anyone?

Is that the same person who ran past the south stand with the v sign couple of seasons ago

Perhaps some fans were calling him the Dutch rapist (allegedely) so he gave us the two fingered salute!

#Carlos Tevez was a Blue,
Was a Blue,
Was a Blue.
Carlos Tevez was a Blue,
Until Munich.#

flb said:

Van Persie anyone?

think you will find he will be out injured by jan if history is anything to go by

van per....sie, when a girl says no...moleeeest her!

#Carlos Tevez was a Blue,
Was a Blue,
Was a Blue.
Carlos Tevez was a Blue,
Until Munich.#

johnny crossan said:
Brennan says the Med and Cheesman says Buenos Aires (and the impeccably sourced Barntonblue agrees with him) but fbloke says Cheeseman tells porkies.I'm confused.
Does anyone know where Tevez is? (I know nobody cares but it's interesting that the local club reporter and the local radio reporter have such widely spaced opinions.)

johnny crossan said:
johnny crossan said:
Brennan says the Med and Cheesman says Buenos Aires (and the impeccably sourced Barntonblue agrees with him) but fbloke says Cheeseman tells porkies.I'm confused.
Does anyone know where Tevez is? (I know nobody cares but it's interesting that the local club reporter and the local radio reporter have such widely spaced opinions.)

Is Carlito lying to save himself & Kia?
Will Zabba spill the beans?
Does Aleksandar really think Carlito's an idiot?
Gary's gone but will he get revenge on Kia?
Carlito hates Roberto, but loves Kia & Zabba, but has Zabba fallen out of love with Carlito?
Who knows more, Ian or Stuart?
Does Carlito really have an eating disorder?
Will Burt tell Jessica about Chester's affair?

Confused? You will be....

Find out more in the next installment of Soap & the City...

Dodge said:
johnny crossan said:
johnny crossan said:

Is Carlito lying to save himself & Kia?
Will Zabba spill the beans?
Does Aleksandar really think Carlito's an idiot?
Gary's gone but will he get revenge on Kia?
Carlito hates Roberto, but loves Kia & Zabba, but has Zabba fallen out of love with Carlito?
Who knows more, Ian or Stuart?
Does Carlito really have an eating disorder?
Will Burt tell Jessica about Chester's affair?

Confused? You will be....

Find out more in the next installment of Soap & the City...

One of USA`s finest comedy series.Never missed an episode.
Good old Chuck !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.