The Tevez argument {merged - enough threads now }

Re: Fine of six weeks wages + public apology.

Stick him with the kids and swap him for Higuain and Khedira in January. The man is a disgrace and should never be allowed on the Etihad Campus or at Carrington for the remainder of his time under contract with the club.

id have him back tomorrow, i dont believe the press storys, i think its a personal clash between manager and player too similar personalities coming together, if he apologises knuckles down and does the business on the pitch i think we should stop giving the press ammo and move on, and before people jump on me i was in munich and gutted like everyone else but some blues have very short memorys....

Re: The Tevez counter argument!

Mancini has said Tevez is finished under him. If Tevez puts on a City shirt again, it wont be under Mancini. Its that simple.

LukeBamford01 said:
Stick him with the kids and swap him for Higuain and Khedira in January. The man is a disgrace and should never be allowed on the Etihad Campus or at Carrington for the remainder of his time under contract with the club.

Definitely this.

Re: The Tevez counter argument! {merged - enough threads now }

people say things in the heat of the moment, we had just been hammered off munich and obviously tentions were running high on the bench ( dzeko, zaba, tevez,) then he gets stuck on camera i think he needed to calm down, if we were struggling with relegation and tevez was banging them in this argument would switch 360 right on the manager, blues would side with tevez saying it was mancinis fault for not playing him....think about it thats what would happen.

mostonblues81 said:
id have him back tomorrow, i dont believe the press storys, i think its a personal clash between manager and player too similar personalities coming together, if he apologises knuckles down and does the business on the pitch i think we should stop giving the press ammo and move on, and before people jump on me i was in munich and gutted like everyone else but some blues have very short memorys....

What about your own bloody eyes, your a shit wum, we all saw he refused to get of the bench or is that open to debate also ? pfft.

"does the business on the pitch" We needed him to do that last tuesday and he fucked us over. Not subtle enough mr wum 3/10 for effort.

mostonblues81 said:

he can sling his hook

mostonblues81 said:
people say things in the heat of the moment, we had just been hammered off munich and obviously tentions were running high on the bench ( dzeko, zaba, tevez,) then he gets stuck on camera i think he needed to calm down, if we were struggling with relegation and tevez was banging them in this argument would switch 360 right on the manager, blues would side with tevez saying it was mancinis fault for not playing him....think about it thats what would happen.
They might at some clubs, but not ours I fancy. Anyway we are now struggling with relegation - from the champions league, possibly due to a player refusing to play, If that had happened in a PL relegation battle I doubt any blue would be happy. He doesn't need excuses he's said his piece often enough in the last year, he doesn't want to be at city, he has no respect for the club, the manager but above all the fans, f*ck him.

cleavers said:
mostonblues81 said:
They might at some clubs, but not ours I fancy. Anyway we are now struggling with relegation - from the champions league, possibly due to a player refusing to play, If that had happened in a PL relegation battle I doubt any blue would be happy. He doesn't need excuses he's said his piece often enough in the last year, he doesn't want to be at city, he has no respect for the club, the manager but above all the fans, f*ck him.
Regardless of the Tevez issue, I wouldn't want to put the game on him. He fucked it up for himself by not coming on but Mancini got the tactics/players wrong for the game so I find it hard that people would push all the blame onto Tevez.

Now get him out!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.