The Tevez Wave At The End.

Hamann Pineapple said:
article-0-0C1EB98400000578-540_634x471.jpg

Fuck me, Joe's going too we're fucked ;)

All the players are smiling, and saying thank you with friendly waves. Tevez has a serious face and a straight arm held aloft for extra effect, he is saying goodbye. It is clear.

article-0-04F9161C000005DC-906_224x276.jpg

identical wave to how he left old trafford. Really hope he doesn't go - tonight again he proved how invaluable he is but looks like he has gone. without tevez tonight we'd have drawn 0-0 in my opinion and i don't buy on to the view that we will be fine with balotelli and dzeko!

Tevez have a change of heart!

Sugarloaf said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
article-0-0C1EB98400000578-540_634x471.jpg

Fuck me, Joe's going too we're fucked ;)

All the players are smiling, and saying thank you with friendly waves. Tevez has a serious face and a straight arm held aloft for extra effect, he is saying goodbye. It is clear.

Oh don't be so ridiculous. He was beaming all match long.

Tevez reminds me of that dog in The Littlest Hobo series: he moves around from city to city, helping clubs achieve a dream. Did if for Corinthians, saved the Hammers from relegation, gave us Champs League.

Now he may be moving to Italy to rescuse Inter from the post-mourinho slump, or to Real Madrid to finally get them to defeat Barca in La Liga.

We'll see.

There's a world that's waiting to unfold,
A brand new tale no-one has ever told.
We've journeyed far far and know it wont be long;
We're almost there, and we've paid our fare with our hobo song.

Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down,
Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

So if you want to join me for a while,
Just grab your hat, come travel light, that's hobo style...

bluemoonjamie81 said:
That wave didn't look good...he didn't look happy at all.

Give it 2 weeks time and he'll be saying he wants to leave because of his family...really hope I'm wrong though

Can you tell me the difference between a wave that looks 'good' and one that doesn't look too clever as i'm struggling to find the difference?

Was a bit worrying.It looked like he wanted to get back out to applaud the fans,but quite a hefty Lady whom I presume has something to do with Man City PR Relations appeared to make him refrain,which he humbly did,and walked down the tunnel clapping to himself.It does look like something is being concealed,I have no Idea,but hope for the best after those two world class goals.

jamiegrimble said:
Was a bit worrying.It looked like he wanted to get back out to applaud the fans,but quite a hefty Lady whom I presume has something to do with Man City PR Relations appeared to make him refrain,which he humbly did,and walked down the tunnel clapping to himself.It does look like something is being concealed,I have no Idea,but hope for the best after those two world class goals.

Or how about, 'don't go on your own, go out with the rest of the team' Because funny as it may seem, it's a team game and not down to individuals.

Does your amatuer psychology go that far?

Best finish in years, a trophy in the bag and still some fuckers on here want to try and find some negatives.

1_barry_conlon said:
jamiegrimble said:

Or how about, 'don't go on your own, go out with the rest of the team' Because funny as it may seem, it's a team game and not down to individuals.

Does your amatuer psychology go that far?

Best finish in years, a trophy in the bag and still some fuckers on here want to try and find some negatives.
Do you mean Amateur dick head?Who do you think you are?The only fucker that supports City?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.