The Titanic

I'd pass on the titanic wreck tbh, long flights are bad enough for me, couldn't stick being in a sub for days

I don't think they are. In fact, I'm sure they're not. I believe the descent takes a good few hours, then presumably they nose around for a couple of hours, then start the ascent, which takes another good few hours. That's it.

Banging the same beat at the same intervals tells those searching that they are in trouble and will give them a location to search.

With the time constraints, the material state of the sub is not critical
knowing if it is tangled? That's not important as they prepare to bring it up?

Time restraints would say its critical to know the state of the sub.

And (again 3rd time) they don't know if the banging is from the sub.

knowing if it is tangled? That's not important as they prepare to bring it up?

Time restraints would say its critical to know the state of the sub.

And (again 3rd time) they don't know if the banging is from the sub.
It's a one shot (due to time).

If they are lucky, they find it and manage to get a cable attached (unlikely). They pull and if it rises great, if not that's the end.

They have heard banging on a 30 min drumbeat, that's all they have and what do you think any rescue effort would do differently knowing whether the lights are on or off, or the sub is snagged

It's a one shot (due to time).

If they are lucky, they find it and manage to get a cable attached (unlikely). They pull and if it rises great, if not that's the end.

They have heard banging on a 30 min drumbeat, that's all they have and what do you think any rescue effort would do differently knowing whether the lights are on or off, or the sub is snagged
Off the top of my head...
If the sub is snagged they will take cutting gear.
If it is on the surface 20 miles away they narrow their search.

Bored now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.