We need to sort things out and fast.

Our next six games

Stoke(a)
Rags
Villa (a)
Everton
West ham (a)
Chelsea (a)

Now they are tough games. 4 away from home where typically we struggle and 2 at home against sides that have done well against us in the past at our ground.

We wont win the title in the next 6 games but we could sure as hell lose it.

Away from home we need to be more solid and defend set pieces better. I can imagine Hughes now telling his players to win as many free kicks and corners as possible.

We can't set up at stoke like we did at Cardiff especially with Kompany missing.

Be interesting to see how we do. I think at least 4 wins is needed in those 6 games and that won't be easy.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
We need to sort things out and fast.

Our next six games

Stoke(a)
Rags
Villa (a)
Everton
West ham (a)
Chelsea (a)

Wow that is tough isn't it. People have been saying the rags is a must win, and I have been thinking nonsense.

But looking at that list anything better than 10 points would be decent IMHO.. And that would still be 8 points dropped. So vital we beat the rags and don't lose at Chelsea.

Vital we beat Utd? Why?
Vital we don't lose to Utd or Chelsea. And at this stage of this season it's important that we start to play as a team

Marvin said:
Vital we beat Utd? Why?
Vital we don't lose to Utd or Chelsea. And at this stage of this season it's important that we start to play as a team

I just feel we will inevitably drop quite a few points in the next matches and its important we get further ahead of them, and it's a home game. I'd love an away win at Chelsea too of course, but you have to be realistic. Didnt Mourinho leave Chelsea having not lost a home game in 7 years? A point there would be a very decent result.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.