The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aslong as we don’t lose the game against them I think we’ll end up winning fairly comfortably.

They’ll keep winning but we look a level above them at least.

Unusually for the dippers they are still very much in every competition. If we put about four more wins together in the league I think klopp will effectively give up on it and prioritize the cups/CL

Aye and I don't see klopp having to answer questions about the damn quadruple ahead of every game.

Liverpool would have to smash their records to win 13 on the bounce the max they've ever done in a season is 11. so 87 sound like the magic number to aim for given our superior goal difference. So 8 more wins

Liverpool would have to smash their records to win 13 on the bounce the max they've ever done in a season is 11. so 87 sound like the magic number to aim for given our superior goal difference. So 8 more wins
They won 18 in a row season before last.

We’ve actually improved a couple of percentage points on FiveThirtyEight’s statistical prediction model, up from 83% to 85% after this weekend’s fixtures

View attachment 36458
Both have one 'easy away' game less so it is pretty obvious.

1/10 and 6/1 didn't budge today, the top 4 % for M United looks low compared to Arsenal and the odds. Looks like a shallow model.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.