The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton away, United home, palace away, West Ham away, villa home, Liverpool home, Burnley away, Brighton home . Still plenty of banana skins to come the people who said it was over where so naive. It was never a big gap it just seemed that way due to the games in hand Liverpool had.

All the momentum is with them but it can all change again quickly. Next week is a huge game and despite evertons position it will be extremely tough
That's not easy to get maximum points out of that lot

That's not easy to get maximum points out of that lot
No denying the Scousers are a fine side, but defensively like City were yesterday I think they can be got at. Will be nip and tuck, now to the end of the season, but both teams will drop points and City are still in pole position.

Had this nagging feeling for a good while that they'd win the league, especially when everyone was so sure they'd drop points when mane and Salah went to the afcon.

Had this nagging feeling for a good while that they'd win the league, especially when everyone was so sure they'd drop points when mane and Salah went to the afcon.
It'll go down to the wire but i still think we'll win the title, we may still lose to Liverpool at home though

Going to the last game and slippy Steve winning it for them with a coutinho goal is the stuff of fucking nightmares! The media wankfest would be unbearable! Hopefully yesterday was a hiccup and we March on with a storming run to the title like we normally do

It'll go down to the wire but i still think we'll win the title, we may still lose to Liverpool at home though

That’s exactly where we stand up. We‘ve managed all our games against big opposition superbly. They say that’s where titles are won. We’ve got to win that match, and if we do, we put that title to bed.
Any case, Covid restrictions have stopped me from coming over for any match this season. I’m flying over for that one, by hook or by crook. As I say, we’ve got to win.

Keep looking at Liverpool's remaining fixtures and can't see where the Dippers are going to drop points, Etihad game aside hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.