The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
close the thread

well after the spurs game the media have already given the title to liveprool

Keep looking at Liverpool's remaining fixtures and can't see where the Dippers are going to drop points, Etihad game aside hopefully
Your right I think they will win every game maybe apart from ours, I don't currently think we will win all our remaining games.

Your right I think they will win every game maybe apart from ours, I don't currently think we will win all our remaining games.
I don't agree in my honest opinion. I've done a comparison and reckon we have easily the better run of fixtures.
I've predicted us to finish on 94 points and that's a predicted defeat against Liverpool. I reckon we will win all of our remaining games apart from a draw somewhere and a defeat against Liverpool. Apart from Liverpool no one concerns me apart from maybe the likes of Wolves (A), Palace (A). I would have said West Ham but they seem to have fell off a cliff. Were due to beat United at home.
Liverpool have got Arsenal (A), City (A), Spurs (H) United (H) Villa (A) Newc (A) Soton (A). I reckon they'll drop points in a couple of those games.
Its made me feel a little more confident seeing the fixtures.

When we lose one game, too many people think that Pep's lost the plot.

We're 6 points ahead of Liverpool, have a better goal difference and we've had our wobble by losing a single game. We will now go on a crazy win-streak as we win the title again. Some people forget that under Pep, we always find our stride after Christmas.

Liverpool WILL drop points, just as we did. We're a better team and have a better manager. I posted this on another thread but to win the title, Liverpool would have to pull out an insane run and not drop a single point from these fixtures. I wouldn't even fancy us to win every one of these games!

West Ham (h)
Arsenal (a)
United (h)
City (a)
Villa (a) - Gerrard will be desperate to show he's the next manager
Everton (h)
Newcastle (a)
Spurs (h)
Southampton (a)
Wolves (h)

It doesn't matter what Liverpool do. The title is in our hands, it's as simple as that.

We will end up on over 90 points and will win the league.

When we lose one game, too many people think that Pep's lost the plot.

We're 6 points ahead of Liverpool, have a better goal difference and we've had our wobble by losing a single game. We will now go on a crazy win-streak as we win the title again. Some people forget that under Pep, we always find our stride after Christmas.

Liverpool WILL drop points, just as we did. We're a better team and have a better manager. I posted this on another thread but to win the title, Liverpool would have to pull out an insane run and not drop a single point from these fixtures. I wouldn't even fancy us to win every one of these games!

West Ham (h)
Arsenal (a)
United (h)
City (a)
Villa (a) - Gerrard will be desperate to show he's the next manager
Everton (h)
Newcastle (a)
Spurs (h)
Southampton (a)
Wolves (h)

It doesn't matter what Liverpool do. The title is in our hands, it's as simple as that.

We will end up on over 90 points and will win the league.
Haha how are people saying they wont drop a point looking at those fixtures

Going to the last game and slippy Steve winning it for them with a coutinho goal is the stuff of fucking nightmares! The media wankfest would be unbearable! Hopefully yesterday was a hiccup and we March on with a storming run to the title like we normally do
Wouldn’t it be nice

Had this nagging feeling for a good while that they'd win the league, especially when everyone was so sure they'd drop points when mane and Salah went to the afcon.
Helps when you can postpone fixture after fixture while tournament was on but PL just gave them a free pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.