The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe there will be twists & turns to come but we will ultimately come out on top with around 92 points. Think Liverpool will drop a couple at least before they come to our place.

Not to mention the fact we have a better manager.

That wasn't the centurions season but I agree the 2018/19 run-in was nerve shredding. I thought that title race was going to be the death of me.

It's on a par with 2011-12, for me. I wanted that title so, so badly. Like everyone, and for the obvious reasons.
The game against United at the Etihad, I don't think I've ever been so wired in my life. But it was the same against Newcastle. I was equally terrified of that match. Then Zab scores the first-half goal against QPR and we sit back to enjoy the victory procession…

I think Leeds will get a point on Wednesday. Its very tight at the bottom of the table so its not worth them trying to win away. Go for the draw Leeds. We're right behind you.
Did you see them play the rags??????

They will get destroyed at anfeld by the scousers who are a much better team that the rags

Don't see what all the fuss is about tbh, they've done really well but they have beaten teams they should be beating and we drew against Southampton and lost to Spurs. We have a history of going on runs after losses and i just think we dropped the ball a bit against Spurs. The biggest issue that supporters have is they fell for the trap that the media were setting, we were never miles away from them because they had so many games in hand.

It will be close. Liverpool wont let up.....they are clinical and they are relentless in the way they play (like us except the clinical bit which we are not)

The scousers, unlike other seasons however are not as strong at the back for whatever reason....

We have some crucial games coming up before we play them and we need maximum points. Any whiff of weakness before they come to us and the scousers will come at us hard in that game and do what spurs did to us (and the scousers have got better forwards who play in the 1-1 spaces even better than Son and Kane do...the trick with liverpool is to keep it at 0-0 in the first 25-30mins...they go all out at the start of games but if they dont score they start to struggle a little.

I expect Klopp to revert to the tactics where they play completely on the break against us whereas recently they have been trying to go more toe-to-toe with us and that is better for us.

I dont expect them to drop points before thy come to us which means we definitely cant and we have a few hard games including the derby and Palace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.