The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still in our hands, let’s hope it stays that way.
Agree but its not nowehre near over as some were professing a few weeks ago...those 2 games in hand were always there and look where we are now.....ahead but only with a very closeably gap....Some of our fans never ever learn.

Its in our hands but inly just.

The interesting thing is that it could change hands (the lead) a couple of times before the end of the season.

Upto the game at our place the scousers have got a relativey easy run.....id expect them to get full pts out of their games.....us on the other hand have got a couple of difficult games including the derby (where form goes out the window) and also everton amongst others (Palace being another)
However after the scouse game I think Liverpool have the more difficult run in where they have the potential to drop pts whereas I think ours is slightly easier....we have played all the top 6 away and most of them at home by that point.

It will go to the wire barring some almighty collapse by one of the teams

I'd take being 3 points in front of the champions of England, the world Cup winners, the champions of the world, the best team in Europe, the best pre season trophy holders, cunts of the decade just going into March.

Remember we trailed the tramps by 8 pts at one stage before Christmas, something the media seem to have forgotten.

I'm just glad it's still in our hands that's what matters, do our job grind every win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.