The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge game on Saturday now

nothing less than 3 points will do
That's the same situation for the dippers too.

The other issue Klopp has got is the amount of games he's got left to play.

Usually at this stage of the season he's out of the league Cup and FA Cup. He's not built for fighting on all fronts.

Usually at this stage of the season he's out of the league Cup and FA Cup. He's not built for fighting on all fronts.
Exactly, he's usually by now willfully jettisoned a few competitions.

Liverpool have had a run of very easy league games recently, played all bottom teams and teams with horrible form more or less. Ours a little bit trickier. If we manage to bounce back and win our games in February and March I’m pretty sure they will have dropped a few points before they play us in April

I’m talking about the psychological side of the race

if we lose on Saturday they will know they go top if they win their game in hand

if we win they’ll be 6 points behind again which might demoralise them a bit thinking ffs we’re doing everything we can and they’re still 6 ahead

I’m talking about the psychological side of the race

if we lose on Saturday they will know they go top if they win their game in hand

if we win they’ll be 6 points behind again which might demoralise them a bit thinking ffs we’re doing everything we can and they’re still 6 ahead
I hear you Chaddblue.

But this is what we do. We have a bad result followed by a long run of wins. We're primed and conditioned for it.

Teams turn up for us like it's their cup final and then they resort to type. Look at Spurs. We're built for consecutive results. We've been honing these qualities over several years.

If it's coming down to a psychological advantage I'm backing City all day.

I hear you Chaddblue.

But this is what we do. We have a bad result followed by a long run of wins. We're primed and conditioned for it.

Teams turn up for us like it's their cup final and then they resort to type. Look at Spurs. We're built for consecutive results. We've been honing these qualities over several years.

If it's coming down to a psychological advantage I'm backing City all day.
Wouldnt be suprised if we won the next 12 !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.