The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need these fuckers to start dropping points, but hard to see who will stand up to them. Cant see it being Leeds, WHU in their next two, especially both at Klanfield.

Hoped Inter can make the CL tie at least somewhat tricky, but its pretty easy for them now.

We need to keep the current gap while we play Everton away, United home. 6 points or we are in bit of a trouble and lots of added pressure of letting a bit of lead go.

All i keep hearing from Liverpool fans in work is " we're favourites now" wtf are these cunts on about ???
It's the dream position for Liverpool fans to be in right now. It really massages their egos of being the littlest, pluckiest underdogs while also being the greatest and bestest and biggest football club to have ever existed. They're both favourites and not favourites. Second, but deep down everyone knows second is basically as good as first. Definitely going to win the lot, and if they don't they definitely won the moral victory.

Though it says a lot about the mentalities of the two clubs that most City fans think they are favourites as well, when by no reasonable measure could you say as much.

I do believe they're favourites too. They are on a run and look full of themselves. I cant see them losing any in the run in.

They have a better run in
They're getting the luck (and the refs decisions)
City have bogey teams, they dont
Theyve got quite a good sqad now, no relying on 11 players

I do think we got it tough but Pep is the game changer. Lets see.

We just need to hold our nerve. Pick up our 3 points for the next 5 games, Everton, Utd. Palace, Brighton and Burnley all doable and beat Liverpool in April. That will put us 6 points clear with 6 games to play

We just need to hold our nerve. Pick up our 3 points for the next 5 games, Everton, Utd. Palace, Brighton and Burnley all doable and beat Liverpool in April. That will put us 6 points clear with 6 games to play
9, and they'll have the game in hand against Arsenal (Date TBC)

That game against lfc is hotting up to be a decider. I hope our players are prepared to battle dirty, pushing their players into the hoardings to injure them, our fans throwing bottles at their bus.....

Or shall we just beat them on the pitch!

Their game at Arsenal has already been rearranged for 16th March. It will be equal games played when we come to play Liverpool, assuming we match each other's results in the FA Cup next week
oh nice, should have checked,

so they have Leeds, West Ham, Brighton, Arsenal, United & Watford in the next 6 before us.

We've got Everton, United, Palace, Brighton & Burnley.

I do believe they're favourites too. They are on a run and look full of themselves. I cant see them losing any in the run in.

They have a better run in
They're getting the luck (and the refs decisions)
City have bogey teams, they dont
Theyve got quite a good sqad now, no relying on 11 players

I do think we got it tough but Pep is the game changer. Lets see.
Lol, there is no way you can rationally believe they are favourites. Every single Liverpool fan would swap their position with ours right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.