• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Run-in doesn't look too bad IMO:

City:
Remaining games:
Crystal Palace (A), Burnley (A), Liverpool (H), Wolves (A),
Watford (H), Leeds (A), Newcastle (H), West Ham (A), Aston Villa (H).
Date TBA: Brighton (H)

Liverpool:
Remaining games: Brighton (A), Arsenal (A), Watford (H),
Man City (A), Aston Villa (A), Everton (H), Newcastle United (A), Tottenham (H), Southampton (A), Wolves (H).
Date TBA: Man United (H)
I think after their loss tonight they will start to drop. Draws v Newcastle, Southampton, Villa & Man Yoo. City will win it by 8 points.

Looked shite again tonight. Was easy for Inter to play out from the back. They were shit up top though. A team that plays great football but can't finish...sounds like Brighton! But the 12.30 kick off can do strange things so I'm going for a draw.

Then Arsenal will beat the fuckers.

As other s have said its the best Dipper team in their history , but its not as good as ours , we have a better keeper , defence and midfield ,but they have the better forwards , the April game is a game the Dippers cannot afford to lose so the pressure is all on them. If we get beat we will still be in with a good chance of the title , for that reason i dont think they come to our place with an all attack policy even ClubshopKlopp will realise if they press or play with a high line we are probably the only team to play round his gengen press and have the players to tear them a new arsehole..
Any team that achieves thirty league wins will also win the title 99% of the time.

There's a chant there?

Best team in your history, still not better than Man City...

Looked shite again tonight. Was easy for Inter to play out from the back. They were shit up top though. A team that plays great football but can't finish...sounds like Brighton! But the 12.30 kick off can do strange things so I'm going for a draw.

Then Arsenal will beat the fuckers.

I've said this all season long, whilst they're obviously good going forwards they're as defensively vulnerable as they've ever been under Klopp.

Teams are continuously creating high quality chances against them. For me, they've now got tough fixtures to come as well, their run is much tougher than ours. I don't hold much hope of Brighton taking points off them, but Arsenal away next week could be a serious opportunity for them to slip up.

I've said this all season long, whilst they're obviously good going forwards they're as defensively vulnerable as they've ever been under Klopp.

Teams are continuously creating high quality chances against them. For me, they've now got tough fixtures to come as well, their run is much tougher than ours. I don't hold much hope of Brighton taking points off them, but Arsenal away next week could be a serious opportunity for them to slip up.
As I put earlier in the thread I was hoping arsenal away would be the game they would slip up until I saw arsenal have 3 games in 6 days and will probably have to rotate against Liverpool as it’s sandwiched in between Leicester and villa.

saying that Liverpool’s run in is absolutely brutal and if they win it from here then I will be the first to congratulate them.

As I put earlier in the thread I was hoping arsenal away would be the game they would slip up until I saw arsenal have 3 games in 6 days and will probably have to rotate against Liverpool as it’s sandwiched in between Leicester and villa.

saying that Liverpool’s run in is absolutely brutal and if they win it from here then I will be the first to congratulate them.
Yep, if you look at their recent games they have had a very friendly run compared to ours. You would have expected them to close the gap and they have.

now is the test for them, they still have four games left against the traditional top six, all of them with something to play for.

arsenal, going for the top 4 and with a bit of an axe to grind over the league cup games and postponements, they also have a bit of momentum

United surely have to go there and get something after their walloping at old toilet, it’s a chance to put something on their car crash season by denying the scousers the title

Spurs, can look amazing or shite , which to me is a very dangerous fixture for them. Also going for top four and will be desperate to stop arsenal

ourselves, we have the chance to put to bed all these favourable comparisons to their team. We are well ahead as a team and we can rubber stamp that by beating them. It will cement our legacy as the best team of the premier league era. We sometimes under rate our players but look how they roared back on Sunday. These lads have balls of steel.

I believe these four fixtures is where we will see the balance shift

I agree that Arsenal have a tough week but they've had zero European fixtures this season and have no FA Cup commitments, so they should be able to manage the schedule. It's a very tough game for Liverpool to have as their game in hand. We simply have to do our bit and apply the pressure on Monday away at Palace.

Yep, if you look at their recent games they have had a very friendly run compared to ours. You would have expected them to close the gap and they have.

now is the test for them, they still have four games left against the traditional top six, all of them with something to play for.

arsenal, going for the top 4 and with a bit of an axe to grind over the league cup games and postponements, they also have a bit of momentum

United surely have to go there and get something after their walloping at old toilet, it’s a chance to put something on their car crash season by denying the scousers the title

Spurs, can look amazing or shite , which to me is a very dangerous fixture for them. Also going for top four and will be desperate to stop arsenal

ourselves, we have the chance to put to bed all these favourable comparisons to their team. We are well ahead as a team and we can rubber stamp that by beating them. It will cement our legacy as the best team of the premier league era. We sometimes under rate our players but look how they roared back on Sunday. These lads have balls of steel.

I believe these four fixtures is where we will see the balance shift

Teams tend to drop points unexpectedly. We dropped 4 points against Southampton! I wouldn't be surprised if Liverpool dropped points at Southampton, Newcastle or Brighton.

Liverpool didn't look too convincing last night. First defeat anywhere in a while and their first defeat at Anfield for a year. Hopefully, it derails their domestic form, but let's see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.