The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
We just need to beat Palace to keep the pressure on.
We drop points against Palace and it'll give Liverpool a boost for their games ahead, i think they'll comfortably beat Arsenal anyway

Maybe but once Liverpool players are in pole there mentality will change it’s all well and good chasing and not expecting us to drop points but once there in pole position pressure be different.

They won't be in pole position again this season, we're winning the league

We can win the league even if Liverpool are in pole position for several weeks. Won't be ideal for people with heart problems, though.

Last edited:
I do actually fear we might have blown the advantage we had, certainly in terms of momentum.

The results against Southampton and Spurs have come a little too early for me.

As Pep has eluded to, we have games against teams fighting for something.

When I look at the respective fixtures, I think we do have it tougher.

Palace, Burnley, Leeds, Wolves and West Ham, all away, all fighting for their lives.

Even Newcastle at home isn't the cakewalk it was a few weeks ago.

Those are the type of games I worry more about, not the ones against Liverpool.

The dippers game takes care of itself.
If anything I trust our form away from home much more, think even in comparison we've done rather well. Just have to hope there aren't injuries and imo we should see those through, there's only a few fixtures that worry me. Beat palace and then I don't think dippers aside there's a team I'm really worried about.

I have a sneaky feeling Arsenal will beat them during week
Arsenal play the late game today and the early kick off on Saturday. Their midweek game v the Dippers, (who played early on Saturday and don't play again until Forest in the cup late next Sunday) is sandwiched in between. Bad timing for the Arse.

Champions league games will be a big factor in this run in. We get Bayern next round it could leave us having to rotate players either side of the fixture. The dippers get an easy tie they could smash a team in the first leg and put the reserves out in the second so they don’t have to rotate in the league.
The same logic applies to City if we get an easier draw and get a good lead in the first leg, City will be able to rest players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.