The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
They aren't dropping many if any points in the games left. On paper Villa, the rags, Arsenal and Southampton are capable of giving them a game but will they put the same effort in like they do against us? I left our game out as obviously that will be tough for both sides

It wasn’t quite the worst defence in history. We got relegated as Champions in 1938.

Even in the Prem United (finished 7th as Champions in 2014), Chelsea (finished 10th as Champions in 2015), and Leicester (finished 12th as Champions in 2016) have had worse seasons as champions.
The truth and dippers is not normally seen together. Il stick to my revised version thx ;)

City & Liverpool are both such winning machines, that any time one of them even just draws a game, it will feel like advantage to the other.

You don't need to be a maths genius to work out that City v Liverpool is likely to decide where the title goes. Hope my nerves can take it.
the fans need to be ridiculously loud that match and beat the scum into submission

I do actually fear we might have blown the advantage we had, certainly in terms of momentum.

The results against Southampton and Spurs have come a little too early for me.

As Pep has eluded to, we have games against teams fighting for something.

When I look at the respective fixtures, I think we do have it tougher.

Palace, Burnley, Leeds, Wolves and West Ham, all away, all fighting for their lives.

Even Newcastle at home isn't the cakewalk it was a few weeks ago.

Those are the type of games I worry more about, not the ones against Liverpool.

The dippers game takes care of itself.

I do actually fear we might have blown the advantage we had, certainly in terms of momentum.

Palace, Burnley, Leeds, Wolves and West Ham, all away, all fighting for their lives.

Yep! When people were saying we played all the top teams away meaning we have an advantage, for me those big games are ones we get a bit more space and usually do better against! Those teams you mentioned are very tough and the tv companies especially bat will pick them for most inconvenient time they can for us.

I understand being nervy, and I'm not predicting anything, but we haven't "blown" an advantage, we are three points ahead of the closest team and still have to play them at home where, generally, we do quite well against them. The rest is just listing teams and projecting either optimism or anxiety depending on your disposition, but from a factual, based on the table, reading, we have a slightly easier run in.

Gonna stick my neck out and if we win at Palace Monday night the pressure is back on the red scousers away to arsenal Wednesday night,have a feeling this could be a draw and more so when operation stop the red scousers goes into full swing when I put a wedge on the scousers winning,at the moment I could stop the fucking Ukraine Russian war with my luck ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.