The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna stick my neck out and if we win at Palace Monday night the pressure is back on the red scousers away to arsenal Wednesday night,have a feeling this could be a draw and more so when operation stop the red scousers goes into full swing when I put a wedge on the scousers winning,at the moment I could stop the fucking Ukraine Russian war with my luck ..
I'd take a draw right now considering our shambles against palace this season

Brighton were very poor. On paper that game could have been difficult for Liverpool, but it was easy in reality. Brighton are in bad form now.

As long as we win vs Palace and don't lose vs Liverpool, we'll be in a strong position. Liverpool might win 90+ pts if they get a result at the Etihad. But if we beat them they might give up and concentrate on the cups.
They won’t give up, why would they.

They won’t give up, why would they.

Imo, they will prioritize the CL and the FA Cup if they lose at the Etihad. Obviously, they will try to win their league games as well, but the cups will be more realistic targets for them (provided that we win both games before the derby).

I expect Liverpool to lose a bit of form in April or May. At least on paper, we should be the fresher team. Salah, Mane and VVD have played much more minutes than any of our players. TAA has played a lot of football too.

Imo, they will prioritize the CL and the FA Cup if they lose at the Etihad. Obviously, they will try to win their league games as well, but the cups will be more realistic targets for them (provided that we win both games before the derby).

I expect Liverpool to lose a bit of form in April or May. At least on paper, we should be the fresher team. Salah, Mane and VVD have played much more minutes than any of our players. TAA has played a lot of football too.
I hope you are right but I doubt it will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.