The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
But as we know that defensive midfielder role tends to get more chances. They are rarely booked for their first offence if it’s due a yellow or not. I don’t agree but I watch it closely as if I ever bet on a player carded it’s the defensive mid as they put the tackles in but frustratingly get away with lots too. I’ve seen far worse refereeing displays at anfield let’s put it that way
For sure, and I‘m not calling Oliver out. I don’t tend to dwell too much on refereeing performances.

I did feel that that elbow ticked the boxes for it to be overturned to a red card.

Football is subjective though. I’m sure Dermot Gallagher will tell us on Monday that Oliver was 100% correct, whereas Peter Walton would have suggested it should have been a drop ball.

He was ok? Let the game flow. Booked three of their players. Wasn’t much to moan at other than the injury time
He’s the King of the No Decision!

Don’t make a call, then VAR has only a very limited number of opportunities to decide if Oliver has made a “clear & obvious error,” which it hardly ever does!

Much as he called fouls pretty well, but let the game flow as much as possible, he made numerous “No calls” on yellow card fouls, because later in the game, a YES decision NOW might come back to haunt him later!

Fabinho committed at least 5 or 6 “breakaway” fouls before he finally got a yellow. It was a joke…and even Harry Kane told Oliver how many fouls he’d committed just on him!

Or we smash 10 past Villa, Gerrard still can’t win the prem for Liverpool.
It’ll be interesting if he plays 2 up front, like he did against Burnley today.

He won’t if a draw secures the title for the dippers, but will if they need to win.

Doing so increases their chances of beating us, but also increases the chances of us scoring 10.

I‘m sure Bingo will be on the blower offering tactical advice in the build up if they can still win the league.

You’ll find excessive force in every slow mo clip.

Liverpool beating Newcastle to pretty much give united the league, with keegan being newcastles manager. Your other example is a good one and Liverpool did all they could to help united win the league and fuck Dalglish over. I bet Everton fans all thought today Gerrard would bend over for Burnley to screw them today. Didn’t happen. It doesn’t happen it’s just something paranoid people make up.
Nobody gives anybody the league. The winner wins it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.