The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
No I won’t. I’ll find it in some slow mo clips and not in others.

He moves his elbow towards Son’s face. That is an elbow.

I‘ve not seen Fernandinho do that and not been punished for it. Do you have any clips for me to see?
No I don’t have clips saved ready for this kind of discussion. In the reverse fixture kane should have been sent off but wasn’t and that was far more clear cut than this. My original point was I thought the ref did ok today despite the atmosphere and them claiming for everything. The elbows where the balls in the air a while and they have time to think, like Manes a lot then he’s, this one in a split second. Not for me.

No I don’t have clips saved ready for this kind of discussion. In the reverse fixture kane should have been sent off but wasn’t and that was far more clear cut than this. My original point was I thought the ref did ok today despite the atmosphere and them claiming for everything. The elbows where the balls in the air a while and they have time to think, like Manes a lot then he’s, this one in a split second. Not for me.
Oliver does what he does. He tries to let big games flow probably more than he should, but he is hesitant to make big calls.

Thats not a total flaw on his part, but the players learn that they can get away with more because of his style of refereeing.

Fabinho should have been booked in the first half for one of his two nasty tackles on Kane’s ankles.

That would have meant that Fabinho either wouldn’t have used the unnecessary force on Son or have certainly got sent off for it, either for 2 yellows or a straight red.

Oliver does what he does. He tries to let big games flow probably more than he should, but he is hesitant to make big calls.

Thats not a total flaw on his part, but the players learn that they can get away with more because of his style of refereeing.

Fabinho should have been booked in the first half for one of his two nasty tackles on Kane’s ankles.

That would have meant that Fabinho either wouldn’t have used the unnecessary force on Son or have certainly got sent off for it, either for 2 yellows or a straight red.
But as we know that defensive midfielder role tends to get more chances. They are rarely booked for their first offence if it’s due a yellow or not. I don’t agree but I watch it closely as if I ever bet on a player carded it’s the defensive mid as they put the tackles in but frustratingly get away with lots too. I’ve seen far worse refereeing displays at anfield let’s put it that way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.