The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's be real, this Liverpool team deserves more than one league title. They're better than most sides that won the league in the years we didn't. They're just unlucky to exist at the same time as Pep Guardiola, Kevin de Bruyne and co at the peak of their powers.

It's like being able to run 100m in 9.65 seconds ten years ago. That's an incredible achievement, but sorry, you just happen to be competing at the same time as Usain Bolt so no gold medal for you!
Nah
We deserve a champions league but you have to take the chance if you don’t you can’t complain
The champions are the best team in the league in any given season
You can be the best runners up ever but it doesn’t mean you are the best team or the champions

Let's be real, this Liverpool team deserves more than one league title. They're better than most sides that won the league in the years we didn't. They're just unlucky to exist at the same time as Pep Guardiola, Kevin de Bruyne and co at the peak of their powers.

It's like being able to run 100m in 9.65 seconds ten years ago. That's an incredible achievement, but sorry, you just happen to be competing at the same time as Usain Bolt so no gold medal for you!

Nah, mate!

If anything they should have had a ten year ban from Europe after Heysel and a ten year cap on transfers and transfer fees. The cunts pretty much got away with it and took the entirety of English football backwards as we all got banned from Europe with them because of them.

So they deserve fuck all!

Considered as a team, he has a case and it can be argued. It is a very good team.
Considered as a club and as a set of fans, they don't deserve jack shit!

Stating the absolute obvious but a win on Sunday would be huge for us, as in really huge.

I don't fancy, should we drop points, a week of nerves and wondering if "typical City" will make a return. I know we're strong mentally and have proved so for a number of seasons now, but that seed of doubt has never completely worn off me, not when it gets to these sort of occasions. Thankfully we don't have a management team who will let the team think they can take the foot off the gas on Sunday as we have a bit of breathing space currently, I'm sure he'll make them go hell for leather and so they should. Win Sunday it's done, might as well have the mentality that Sunday is the last game of the season and we have to win to win the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.