The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
4 more points.

get in the face of WHU, and rip the apart. imo Jesus, Foden, Mahrez has to start imo.

win that and then Chelsea to get to extra time with Pool, hopefully score from Lukaku ripping up van Dijk , and after 120 minutes of misery the can visit Soton on Tuesday with the must win pressure and the GD pressure...
Could you repeat that in English that I could follow after pints of Magic Rock 6% Dark Star Stout?

Stones, Dias and Walker should all start and just sub them as required. They'll have plenty of time to rest.
That's a good idea, play Stones then when he's had enough, bring Dias on. You never know one might see the first half out and the other one might play all the second half

Lots of cheers from anfield when they wrongly hear we have gone behind only to hear a minute later that the news is wrong
That was classic. Wolves fans spreading rumors that Brighton had scored at various points. Then singing "Raheem Sterling, he's won more than you"

3-1 victory against west spam then 6-0 villa thumping to cap it off gerrard runs on the pitch to confront the ref slips and breaks his leg, Demba Ba who is commentating for radio slippy
Runs on to help him falls over the assistant ref lands on gerrard breaking his other leg’ and we all fuck off to the pub happy as a pig in shit that is my prediction

If we win on Sunday it’s over
This is the big one

I agree. But in any case I'm utterly sure that the players simply have it in mind to win everything. As they have had for months now (since the Spurs defeat, which they bloody nearly got a draw out of). They look like steely-eyed missile men. That said, the stakes are high for the Hammers, too. They won't be giving us an inch. As why should they?
What happened in Madrid was an inexplicable one-off, a six-minute brain fart that had no relation whatsoever to the 180 minutes of play that preceded it. Which had been superbly managed, from first to last. What happened at Wembley was that a weakened and tired team, and a keeper who delivered easily the worst performance of his time here, allowed the opposition to appear to run away with it, only to come back and really threaten them for the second half of the game. In both cases the question of mental fortitude or a lack of effort is, as they say in French, “nul et non-avenu”. In plain language, it had fuck all to do with those two results. I trust and admire this team, and this manager.
Let's do this, and have a party at the Etihad for the last match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.