The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
8 points ahead to 1 point ahead.
That is not a positive direction of travel.
Even in backwards shitholes like Yorkshire that must be simple mathematics.
But the Pepsexual cultist loons will no doubt tell us it’s all part of the plan and we don’t actually understand football
I keep saying this but when you look back to October, we were 1 point ahead of them. Then we had an easy run of fixtures while they had a harder run and we built a lead as they dropped 12 points from 33; then we had a harder run of fixtures and dropped 7 points from 27 while they had an easier run and brought themselves pretty much level (plus they had games in hand).

If they hadn’t clawed that gap back, it would have been very unusual given the fixtures.

Can honestly see them winning eight of their remaining nine, have to back us against them though. The problem is can we win all our remaining eight, some tough away games at Wolves and West Ham to contend with, can easily drop points in them

Can honestly see them winning eight of their remaining nine, have to back us against them though. The problem is can we win all our remaining eight, some tough away games at Wolves and West Ham to contend with, can easily drop points in themOI can't see it,
its gone sad truth is Pool are the better team not by much but the better team and could very well win the domestic treble and depending how the CL draw goes they could well win that - if they do then Klopp's achievement would make him more successful than Pep

I keep saying this but when you look back to October, we were 1 point ahead of them. Then we had an easy run of fixtures while they had a harder run and we built a lead as they dropped 12 points from 33; then we had a harder run of fixtures and dropped 7 points from 27 while they had an easier run and brought themselves pretty much level (plus they had games in hand).

If they hadn’t clawed that gap back, it would have been very unusual given the fixtures.

Winning 12 games in a row is a fantastic achievement.

Doesn't automatically win you the league though.

Not for us, not for them either.

its gone sad truth is Pool are the better team not by much but the better team and could very well win the domestic treble and depending how the CL draw goes they could well win that - if they do then Klopp's achievement would make him more successful than Pep

They Could win the quadruple. And Klopp Would be seen as more successful than Pep, maybe by many.

But they aren't the better team, imo.

Even looking forward to the Liverpool match isn't helpful. Take one game at a time.

I dont think anyone decided we'd be better off but to me it seems kane was 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice. It didn't happen so surely we don't panic buy.

Do think if kane signed we're 5-10 points clear but also I agree with our strategy of not signing someone for the sake.
Agree no doubt we were messed about by Charlie Kane and Levy.

In January we should have made sure either Alvarez or Torres were with us for the remainder of the season.

No doubt we were influenced by the Haaland noises that he would join us, however we have a 5 month gap.

To win the Premier without a genuine 9 is remarkable and its still on

Oh they did. And mocked anyone daring to mention there was half a season left to play. Ickle citeh smalltimers that lnow nothing about football, Pep, or winning. or something like that.

I still believe we will win the league fyi. But the part needs played and it isn't some piss easy paddle.
Yes, Ian Cheeseman on his pod telling everyone in January it was all done and dusted...........dont they ever learn.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.