The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers - 90+ for Arsenal for sure - but I still think that they're going to finish near 100.

If you are sure Arsenal will win the title with 90+ pts you can bet your house on it. It will win you a lot of money if you are right. Of course, you won't do it. Football is a funny old game, nothing should be taken for granted. Only that Haaland is more likely to score than not :)

Should we just forfeit the rest of our games then?
I'll answer your rhetorical question - fuck no, we should not, and we will not. Nonetheless, the league has sailed - to salvage the league we will need to improve our form greatly and Arsenal will need to suffer a setback. We must keep trying as this is possible - but I think unlikely.

If you are sure Arsenal will win the title with 90+ pts you can bet your house on it. It will win you a lot of money if you are right. Of course, you won't do it. Football is a funny old game, nothing should be taken for granted. Only that Haaland is more likely to score than not :)
Cheers - I didn't say that Arsenal are going to amass only 90 points - I think that that they'll be much closer to 100.

Cheers, you are wrong.

Anyway, you should put money on it if you are sure. You won't, though. Empty talk.
Huh?

I'll go on record here - Arsenal to win the league with 95+ points. Refer to this post when the league ends. There - I'm on record.

What is your predicition?

Who wins the league then? City 1st (I suppose) and Arsenal with only 88? If that's your conviction then you should absolutely bet money as you'll stand to make a killing (but please don't bet if you cannot afford it or if you have a betting problem).

I'll answer your rhetorical question - fuck no, we should not, and we will not. Nonetheless, the league has sailed - to salvage the league we will need to improve our form greatly and Arsenal will need to suffer a setback. We must keep trying as this is possible - but I think unlikely.
Going back to a point made earlier, it's a funny old game. Look at our game against Spurs, or Villa last season, or the infamous QPR game. In all those games pretty much 50% way through we were dead and buried and yet as soon as we got some momentum the pendulum swung right round. We are 50% through the league, at the moment Arsenal are playing REALLY WELL and are getting the rub of the green, everything is going their way, no bad patch yet. However, anything can happen in the next 50%, we will almost definitely get stronger as we always do the longer the season goes, they are likely to have some tricky periods and may not have the experience to deal with it. Literally anything can happen. As Pep said, keep the pressure on our players, support them and never give up. If there is a team that can reel in the gooners it's most definitely us, regardless of what has gone before in this season

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.