The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it matter how many …. we’re not winning anything this season, predictable ‘walking’ football doesn’t win titles.

We ain’t winning it this season, ain’t getting rub of the green and ain’t playing good enough. Why buy Haaland and not pass to the fucker!

Silva had two easy through balls in first five minutes putting haaland through one on one, never even considered it. Wasting one of best attackers in the world.
I know I was screaming at him to pass it into the channel putting Haaland in on goal. David Silva would have had a feel day playing with Haaland, we are missing that level of quality on the ball

they beat Brentford easily (we lost to Brentford at home!), and then its Arse-City game. I dont think we win that the way we played at OT, Anfield and today in big games, we are just not good enough and we commint huge errors leading to goals.

this today was a big big chance for us to reduce the gap. 8 days to prepare, them missing Conte etc. we didnt even test Lloris. maybe its Pepe needs to smile more and look at our shit tactics more.

There were problems across this season some refused to see it simply
I believe there are people who still believe we will go in 10 game winning run. Not happening. Too flat too boring too Predictible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.