The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, I’ll hazard a guess. I think the title will go either to City or Arsenal. Probably, the former…but who knows? Let’s watch the games and forget about predictions.
Oohhh you're back are you Jacko ? Thought you'd emigrated. Funny how a City draw and Gooners win brings you back to life ;-)

I'm trying to stay positive and tell myself as frustrating as today has been, I would've taken a draw against Arsenal the other night and that would've kept us 3 behind, so being 2 behind isn't too bad.

It's just annoying as fuck that we can't string wins together, the league is there for the taking but we still can't win more than 3 in a row.
Yep, a draw at Arse and a win today means we would be worse off!

Frustrating today and luck was with Arse today for sure, maybe our turn next weekend.

Going of today's showing shows exactly why we won't win the champions league, can't miss the amount of chances we did today in that competition and win it.

It's the shaky defense that worries me since..

We have shaky defensive games like 90% of the time where as we have badly missed chances games like 20% of the time.

A good point. I feel Pep wants to win the CL. But, come on, City have the squad to do both.
Squad players like Foden, Philips, and Alvarez are either out of form or not trusted by Pep. The team lacks consistently this season.
There is no settled back 4.
KDB and Gundogan are performing at a level below last season.

We have been overreliant on Haaland this season. Other players need to start contributing and we should not look for Haaland all the time.

Squad players like Foden, Philips, and Alvarez are either out of form or not trusted by Pep. The team lacks consistently this season.
There is no settled back 4.
KDB and Gundogan are performing at a level below last season.

We have been overreliant on Haaland this season. Other players need to start contributing and we should not look for Haaland all the time.

I don’t watch City as much as you do, so I won’t question your opinions. However, you still beat us at the Emirates. I do find it odd some of you City fans seem unhappy with things. You’re favourites to win the title again. WTF?

You might check my posts and see I posted immediately after our loss Wednesday night. Is it that difficult? I’m ignoring you now, because you’re clearly an idiot.
You've bitten. Well done son. You're alive:) just making sure pal. And the fact that you're now gonna ignore me after one message that was a bit of mirth, after I've stuck up for you when you've been a bit of a spoilt tarquin twat. Well fuck you and your shitty fucking vile jealous club and its obnoxious fucking fan base! GOOD FUCKING RIDDANCE! NOW FUCK OFF!!

I don’t watch City as much as you do, so I won’t question your opinions. However, you still beat us at the Emirates. I do find it odd some of you City fans seem unhappy with things. You’re favourites to win the title again. WTF?

Maybe because we're realistic??

Just like we're realistic about the charges against City and dissecting the actual burden of proof.. we've got to be realistic about our game too..

Defense wins titles and we've been leaking goals all season!

There are days when 1 goal is all you'll get and the defense has to pull out the 3 points

But a clean sheet might as well be a unicorn this season!

Maybe because we're realistic??

Just like we're realistic about the charges against City and dissecting the actual burden of proof.. we've got to be realistic about our game too..

Defense wins titles and we've been leaking goals all season!

There are days when 1 goal is all you'll get and the defense has to pull out the 3 points

But a clean sheet might as well be a unicorn this season!

Have you noticed we’ve started to leak goals too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.