The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s simple when you play parked bus defensive teams you got to let them have the ball more let them come into your half then you get more space to attack! Possession football gives teams chances of putting 11 men in the pen area! Saying all that we had enough chances to win

I do still fancy us to win the league.

However, I have said many times, the best team always wins the league (unlike the champions league).

I don't think we have been the best team in the league this season.

When you think about it a 95 percent arsenal playing out of there skin are going toe to toe with a 50 percent Man City who by our own standards have not got the hunger or legs as in recent seasons . Too many players who have been to the well that it’s showing this season. Tbh I think arsenal of even Utd could pip us to the title this season but we hope

I do still fancy us to win the league.

However, I have said many times, the best team always wins the league (unlike the champions league).

I don't think we have been the best team in the league this season.

I don’t, far too inconsistent. This time of year is when City go on a run. We are dropping points to teams that are struggling like Everton and Forest. Our defence is all over the place with a not very settled back four. This season seems like a bit of an experiment by Pep on tactics, if we are giving teams like Forest opportunities to score, what will any half decent team in the champions league do to City?

On another day we wouldve won 10-0, Arsenal have to go full throttle every game at the moment to get a win, lots more points to be won and lost m6 worry is the scum, they have a bit of momentum and a cup final win will get their tales up. Looking at Arsenal run in it’s harder than ours so I think it’s going to the last game and there will be 3 teams who could win it on the last day! My heart can’t take that I might shut myself away.

Our longest winning streak this season is three games, which we completed twice (the last of which was against Fulham on 5th November). That tells you everything you need to know. On that basis, I think it's unlikely we will win the league this season.

I don’t, far too inconsistent. This time of year is when City go on a run. We are dropping points to teams that are struggling like Everton and Forest. Our defence is all over the place with a not very settled back four. This season seems like a bit of an experiment by Pep on tactics, if we are giving teams like Forest opportunities to score, what will any half decent team in the champions league do to City?
We always drop points against struggling teams like Everton, Forest, Southampton, Palace. I still think if we play like yesterday but put our chances away we’ll get more points than Arsenal, I actually think united will be our nearest challenger come the end of the season.

embrace it,its going to be a great run in, as i said in the post match thread it was always going to come down to the two games with arsenal, do our job in part 2 of those two fixtures and we will recover the 2 points deficit over the remaining fixtures,were not playing that well but neither are Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.