The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to win all that's left to be honest. We're capable ,whether we will is another matter .
In all honesty we played better yesterday than we have in a while and should have won confortably.
Some of the missed chances were mind boggling.
And the defending for their goal, what on earth was Laporte and Rodri doing. It was like amateur hour.

Villa away, 0-1 up, they weren’t in the game yet equalised - finished 1-1
Everton at home, 1-0 up, they weren’t in the game yet equalised - finished 1-1
Forest away, 0-1 up, they weren’t in the game yet equalised - finished 1-1

Brentford at home, we had 29 shots but lost 1-2.

Even the United game: the ref did us over in one moment in the game, but there was another 93 minutes of play where we could have worked something to win the game and we created just two fucking chances all game and were fucking shit in the first half and also after we scored (kept giving the ball away) and defended atrociously for their winner. The reason we lost that game is wholly our own fault.

That’s 12 points thrown away there^.
Those draws are a killer. Convert all of them to wins and we are 3 points ahead of Arsenal. We neither finishing games off (that Pep's City 1.0 did) nor sitting in and defending comfortably when we take the lead (Pep's City 2.0). We need to find a way of managing those 1-0 leads and quickly.

Those draws are a killer. Convert all of them to wins and we are 3 points ahead of Arsenal. We neither finishing games off (that Pep's City 1.0 did) nor sitting in and defending comfortably when we take the lead (Pep's City 2.0). We need to find a way of managing those 1-0 leads and quickly.

It's a strange season. As you say we can't defend properly, can't kill games off and absolutely definitely can't hold onto a slim lead. Even at 3-0 against Villa with a bit more luck they could have got a draw. Our ball retention has gone to rat shit too. I remember when we put it in the fridge at the swamp they just couldn't get the ball.

You've bitten. Well done son. You're alive:) just making sure pal. And the fact that you're now gonna ignore me after one message that was a bit of mirth, after I've stuck up for you when you've been a bit of a spoilt tarquin twat. Well fuck you and your shitty fucking vile jealous club and its obnoxious fucking fan base! GOOD FUCKING RIDDANCE! NOW FUCK OFF!!
Sorry about my hysterical retort last night Jacko. A mixture of too many Helles Augisteiner and City's lethargy in front of goal was powder keg mixture. It was good for you to apologise the first message,so I will do the same. You're still a shandy drinking Cockney though ! :)

Our game management this season is not as good as previous seasons and defensively we look flaky. Ake has had a great season and he needs to be playing lb as he is easily our best option and looks solid, albeit he offers little going forward.

Sorry about my hysterical retort last night Jacko. A mixture of too many Helles Augisteiner and City's lethargy in front of goal was powder keg mixture. It was good for you to apologise the first message,so I will do the same. You're still a shandy drinking Cockney though ! :)

Guinness, actually…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.