The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let arsenal of big time and they will have a confidence boost and momentum now, the funny thing is when the seasons over and if we narrowly miss out on the league people will blame the scum game for it and officals. That won't be the reason why we didn't win it the reason why will be because we don't put our fucking chances away!!
Villa away, 0-1 up, they weren’t in the game yet equalised - finished 1-1
Everton at home, 1-0 up, they weren’t in the game yet equalised - finished 1-1
Forest away, 0-1 up, they weren’t in the game yet equalised - finished 1-1

Brentford at home, we had 29 shots but lost 1-2.

Even the United game: the ref did us over in one moment in the game, but there was another 93 minutes of play where we could have worked something to win the game or at 1-1 not lose the game yet we created just two fucking chances all game and were fucking shit in the first half and also after we scored (kept giving the ball away) and defended atrociously for their winner. The reason we lost that game is wholly our own fault.

That’s 12 points thrown away there^.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just want us to start pulling out last minute winners

We dominated and left with 1 point as we couldn't convert our chances and were weak mentally

Still fairly confident we win the title (at this rate dont thin kwe deserve too, we are our own worst enemies)...but we didn't buy Haaland to win the title as we can do that without him we did it to win the Prem AND the champions league

We ain't winning the champions league when we're still so flaky in single games

Despite my moan about throwing points away above^^ this week has still been a good week, and we are actually in a better place now:
Arsenal 54
City 52

…than we were at the start of the week:
Arsenal 51
City 48

…or than we would have been if we’d drawn at Arsenal and won at Forest (which would seem like a better set of results at first but wouldn’t have been):
Arsenal 55
City 52

So not all bad. Yesterday was just frustrating. But we’ve chipped a point away this week.

Need to find a consistant run of wins if we are to win the league, we cant seem to go more than 2 or 3 game before we lose or draw.

Despite my moan about throwing points away above^^ this week has still been a good week, and we are actually in a better place now:
Arsenal 54
City 52

…than we were at the start of the week:
Arsenal 51
City 48

…or than we would have been if we’d drawn at Arsenal and won at Forest (which would seem like a better set of results at first but wouldn’t have been):
Arsenal 55
City 52

So not all bad. Yesterday was just frustrating. But we’ve chipped a point away this week.
Less than two weeks ago we were 5 behind and Arsenal had a game in hand. We've cut that gap. I still feel more optimistic than I did after Spurs away. 14 games to play is a hell of a lot, it's more than a third of the season.

Less than two weeks ago we were 5 behind and Arsenal had a game in hand. We've cut that gap. I still feel more optimistic than I did after Spurs away. 14 games to play is a hell of a lot, it's more than a third of the season.
We cannot string a run together so come Saturday away at Bournemouth is gonna be a very difficult gane .

Need to find a consistant run of wins if we are to win the league, we cant seem to go more than 2 or 3 game before we lose or draw.
Need to win all that's left to be honest. We're capable ,whether we will is another matter .
In all honesty we played better yesterday than we have in a while and should have won confortably.
Some of the missed chances were mind boggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.