The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said a few weeks ago, no current team other than City and Liverpool know what getting 90 points or even near 90 points is like. Liverpool are well off of the pace.

Highest placed team not named City or Liverpool in recent years:
Chelsea - 2021/22, 3rd place - 74 points
United - 2020/21, 2nd place - 74 points
United - 2019/20, 3rd place - 66 points
Chelsea - 2018/19, 3rd place - 72 points

That's the last 4 seasons, doing what we do is a different level.

We should be in a great position to win it comfortably this season. All depends on how consistent Arsenal and Spurs are now.

City 75% chance of winning PL already with a predicted 17 point gap to second place.

Looking at predicted 2nd and 3rd place we should want a draw between Arsenal and Liverpool.

At the moment 74 points wins the league which isn’t even on our poll!

City only undefeated team in England.

Domination.

Happy days.

Says we are worse than last year and doesn't call draws "ties". Go sports.

Like I said a few weeks ago, no current team other than City and Liverpool know what getting 90 points or even near 90 points is like. Liverpool are well off of the pace.

Highest placed team not named City or Liverpool in recent years:
Chelsea - 2021/22, 3rd place - 74 points
United - 2020/21, 2nd place - 74 points
United - 2019/20, 3rd place - 66 points
Chelsea - 2018/19, 3rd place - 72 points

That's the last 4 seasons, doing what we do is a different level.

We should be in a great position to win it comfortably this season. All depends on how consistent Arsenal and Spurs are now.
Yeah, this has been my general feeling about it as well. Either City would need to drop off by 20 points or one of Arsenal, Chelsea or Spurs would need to gain them from somewhere. I've seen enough of us to know we won't be dropping off like that, and I've seen enough to know that Spurs and Chelsea won't be gaining them. It would be some achievement if Arsenal got 85+ this season, Liverpool, despite looking awful, are the only team that we know can put 10 games back to back, but I think if we break 90 points we win it comfortably (as 90 points really should do).

I have decided as an Arsenal fan (on behalf of the rest of the league) that you guys are playing too well and its not fair, so kindly stop destroying everyone 4-0 please.

Many thanks in advance.

- The EPL.
The Arsenal are good at writing letters to the Premier league. Don’t think we have forgotten the shithousery tactics just because we felt sorry for you and sold a few decent players.

Many thanks

Mcfc

Draw
Win
Win
Win
Win

Is my guess

I'd slightly tweak that, putting Win for the first game, and Draw for the second. We're going to draw at home sooner or later, and it wouldn't surprise me if it were against Brighton. People should not have a meltdown about that. Brighton aren't mugs. On the other hand, I expect us to win at Anfield. The more so with Diaz out for weeks. And that's the first time I've felt that for a very long time.

If we draw 10 games from now till the end of the season and win the rest, but Arsenal go on to win the league by say 10 points. Will that make us one of the greatest prem teams of all time as the new invincibles?
Whilst that would make us the new invincibles, it would also make Arsenal the new Centurions!

Arsenal 84-85 points as an absolute maximum, more than capable of putting a run of draws and losses together.

We'll be in the low to mid 90s, four losses, four draws, something along those lines.

Title wrapped up with four games to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.