The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A third of the season to go. We have won it before. We know what to do. We are unlikely to shit our pants. Whereas Arsenal are a young team who have had a good run, but can they keep it going when under pressure? Time will tell obviously, but I am expecting a few twists and turns to come. Come on City!

Tend to agree regarding us but the way Arteta wants his team to play always positive always going for the win, means don’t think they’ll go into there she’ll as team!

Honestly think we stand a chance if we can get stones or Laporte out there with dias
Foden form is back, Bernardo is running again
Need de bruyne to step it up
Pep needs to start affecting games with his subs though
He is leaving it too late to react, he needs to start changing the game before the other team does and killing it off
Agree in general regarding subs but thought yesterday he made the only sub we needed with what was available on the bench

If it were a prime Liverpool five points ahead, I'd be slightly more worried.

Arsenal are far from it and even a prime Liverpool were reeled in by us twice.

We're not prime City either, yet here we are, still on the shoulder and trying to maintain decent position until the last bend.

Liverpool will be our toughest game again, as I expect them to beat United today and start to reel in Spurs and Newcastle, especially with Diaz due to return before we play them.

I think Arsenal will have a tough game against Liverpool at Anfield , that could be one where they drop points

Liverpool aren’t too good this season but they’re right in contention for top 4 still. I think they’ll have a fairly strong finish to the league now they’ve started climbing up the table. Hopefully they can take some points off arsenal when they play them.

Around April is the big one for Arsenal. They have Us, Newcastle, Liverpool and Chelsea all in the space of about 4 weeks. It’s fair to say Chelsea have been poor and Newcastle have gone off the boil a bit, but both teams still have players that win games if they turn it on.

That’s when Arsenal will crack in my opinion

Fulham is no cakewalk for them next week either

Take no notice of what the majority of pundits are saying , we are the favourites , the Goons remaining difficut games are away from home ours in comparison are at the Etihad , we have won four titles recently , they havent won one in donkeys years and our current team is awash with title winning experience.
Five points will be reduced to just two points in April at the Etihad , because they havent shown they can beat us in fact we have stuffed them twice , so they really cannot be confident of coming to our place and taking three points.
All the facts point to another title win but the media love an underdog and they despise us with a passion ,so they will continue with the spin that this Goon team have what it takes , they do not , but they deserve credit for pushing a Pep team to its limits , second place for the Goons is a superb season and something they could have only dreamed of pre-season and if their improvement is responsible for the Dippers playing Thursday night next season , more power to their elbow.

We need to win our game, as they’ll beat Fulham. I think they were complacenct thinking they had beaten Bournemouth even before they KOd off. Shame Bournemouth did not get a result as if they had the wheels may have come off. Shame really with 30 second to go. This result drives them on sadly and they will learn from it.
They should beat Fulham, but no gimme's in the PL.

Arsenal are a bunch of cheating cunts..

Watched they goals today , Ben White’s diving like he’d been snipered just before Partey scored , absolute filth . It that was Jack you wouldn’t hear the end of it .
Bit OTT that. Anyone would think you were talking about the dippers. The last thing Arsenal are, are cheats. They’re there on merit. Im impressed with the way they play, on the front foot with proper wingers. They’re just missing a centre forward.

Baffled by the weird comments about Arsenal “over celebrating”

They’ve just come back from 0-2 down to win in the 97th minute, why wouldn’t they be falling over themselves and celebrate like fuck.
We’ve got some fans who always say stuff like that about over-celebrating and I’ll never understand it.

It’ll be the ones who’ve never seen City score a last minute winner because they left early and are already in their cars. At least the ones who bothered to stay on this night went fucking mental!

I also don’t understand the moaning about the 7 minutes added on for Arsenal and people saying we’d never get that when that^ winner against Southampton was in the 98th minute. And we had a 97th minute winner against Bournemouth that season n’all.

Bit OTT that. Anyone would think you were talking about the dippers. The last thing Arsenal are, are cheats. They’re there on merit. Im impressed with the way they play, on the front foot with proper wingers. They’re just missing a centre forward.
On this though… you’re having a laugh aren’t you?

They orchestrate time-outs during games, while a player sits on the floor and there’s nothing wrong with him all the rest of the Arsenal team run over to Arteta and form a huddle while he gives them new instructions.

They are also a bunch of diving pricks and referee surrounding pricks ever since Arteta went there.

Arteta also must have kicked the ball away from an opponent half a dozen times this season and he runs at opposition players on the side line when they’re running up the wing to put them off.

Baffled by the weird comments about Arsenal “over celebrating”

They’ve just come back from 0-2 down to win in the 97th minute, why wouldn’t they be falling over themselves and celebrate like fuck.
It’s wins like that win titles. I would be celebrating too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.