The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm missing something maybe? I not only believe we can win 12 on the bounce, I'm expecting it, but I'm not looking to jinx us. I'm just saying Arsenal will drop a bucketful of points from now 'til seasons end. I'm going to say 10 to 12. We can take this up at season's end, Meanwhile CTID.
tbh at this moment I am too busy enjoying the rags humiliation than about the maths of this.

bur yeah arse can drop points, but so can we tbh, we will just have to see.

titus-o-neil-sliding.gif

On this though… you’re having a laugh aren’t you?

They orchestrate time-outs during games, while a player sits on the floor and there’s nothing wrong with him all the rest of the Arsenal team run over to Arteta and form a huddle while he gives them new instructions.

They are also a bunch of diving pricks and referee surrounding pricks ever since Arteta went there.

Arteta also must have kicked the ball away from an opponent half a dozen times this season and he runs at opposition players on the side line when they’re running up the wing to put them off.
Well said mate , that white dive was fucking shameful.

It’s going to be close. If we beat them at home we are in with a good chance. If we don’t then it’s tough.

Assuming the game is tomorrow and we win we are 2 points behind with 11 games to play. A draw and it’s 5 and a defeat it’s 8. I can’t see us clawing back 8.

I don’t buy it that they will crumble. They’ve won games in the last minute and are playing well. The pressure will build though.

If they win it they will be worthy winners. I don’t think they’ve cheated and play good football and better them than the rags or dippers.

If we win, it will rank amongst our finest possibly the best since 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.