The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s going to be close. If we beat them at home we are in with a good chance. If we don’t then it’s tough.

Assuming the game is tomorrow and we win we are 2 points behind with 11 games to play. A draw and it’s 5 and a defeat it’s 8. I can’t see us clawing back 8.

I don’t buy it that they will crumble. They’ve won games in the last minute and are playing well. The pressure will build though.

If they win it they will be worthy winners. I don’t think they’ve cheated and play good football and better them than the rags or dippers.

If we win, it will rank amongst our finest possibly the best since 2012.
Why? For me, It won’t beat the seasons we beat the dippers by one point and the 100 point season.

It’s going to be close. If we beat them at home we are in with a good chance. If we don’t then it’s tough.

Assuming the game is tomorrow and we win we are 2 points behind with 11 games to play. A draw and it’s 5 and a defeat it’s 8. I can’t see us clawing back 8.

I don’t buy it that they will crumble. They’ve won games in the last minute and are playing well. The pressure will build though.

If they win it they will be worthy winners. I don’t think they’ve cheated and play good football and better them than the rags or dippers.

If we win, it will rank amongst our finest possibly the best since 2012.
Clearly that game is key, but I think Liverpool will be as important. They've taken 30 pts at home this season, and just 11 pts away from home.

Arsenal have to go to Anfield, while we play both of them at the Etihad.

City would be favourites to gain 5/6 points across those two matches.

Clearly that game is key, but I think Liverpool will be as important. They've taken 30 pts at home this season, and just 11 pts away from home.

Arsenal have to go to Anfield, while we play both of them at the Etihad.

City would be favourites to gain 5/6 points across those two matches.
How can you get 5 points from 2 matches ?

I’m very confident, perhaps overly so, that we’ll take care of Arsenal at home

It’s the other games that worry me. Away to Palace for example

Tbh we're a young team and went from 2 seasons at 8th and one at 5th to being in a title race. We're also not Liverpool/UTD where the media is trying to convince everyone we're the best team in the world.

Our players/team are celebrating so hard cause they dont think winning the league/being the best team is their god given right like the rag cunts/Liverpool lot think.
Becoming rather unlikable with these celebrations and last minute winners

I just want us to have a really strong end to the season. If we do that, things will take care of themselves. If Arsenal win the league with a 90+ points total, then fair play to them.

I'd hate a scenario where both teams are scrapping to hit 85 points.

Nice piece of work. Thanks for going to the trouble of doing this.
I see that Arsenal play on Friday night before coming to the Etihad the following midweek giving them maximum preparation time. I doubt our visit to Brighton will be happening that weekend due the the FA Cup semis with one or both teams looking like they’ll be involved there. We’ll very possibly have a Wembley trip on Sunday afternoon to deal with before playing a well-rested Arsenal on the Wednesday.
Convenient eh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.