The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
After last night's attempt to take us on by the Germans every teams flat back 9 has just moved a couple of yards further back.

Expect more anti-football shithousery from teams.
Well, given that we won the penalty with 11 in the box, and four other goals had 7, 9, 11 and 11 defenders in the box, let's hope they do.

When is the West Ham game likely to be scheduled?
I'm guessing the first midweek in May if we win Saturday as then the Brighton game will have to go the last midweek of the season.
Think that all depends on if we go balls deep in europe though!!!

I think if we beat Liverpool after an international break that’s a big sign we will win it. The fact they now have to go for broke for top four worries me slightly but I hope that we play as we did against Leipzig and they won’t live with us. Beating them not only puts pressure on Arsenal it means Liverpool will be even more desperate for points to make too 4 and might do is a favour when they host Arsenal.

I think if we beat Liverpool after an international break that’s a big sign we will win it. The fact they now have to go for broke for top four worries me slightly but I hope that we play as we did against Leipzig and they won’t live with us. Beating them not only puts pressure on Arsenal it means Liverpool will be even more desperate for points to make too 4 and might do is a favour when they host Arsenal.
theyve won like 5 away games all season they shouldnt worry you too much. I have a feeling we win because were at home. They get something from arsenal because its at anfield where they dont lose too often

After last night's attempt to take us on by the Germans every teams flat back 9 has just moved a couple of yards further back.

Expect more anti-football shithousery from teams.
I haven’t watched all arse‘s matches but I wonder if their opponents field 9 in the back or try and play football?

It isn’t quite in our hands but I honestly think we can still win it, Arsenal just need to draw one and lose against us, then it is just about us keeping our heads. Certainly some tough games ahead but we have had a good month, hope we can stuff Liverpool next Premier League game and continue the run until it doesn’t matter any more. Champions League is there for the taking, but we have been here before…..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.