The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
All their eggs in one basket now, maybe bad for us but the half way line lob goal and penalty shoot-out defeat was comedy gold
I imagine that's the sort of goal that could really dent a goalkeeper's confidence too.

Had to laugh at Martin Keown last night during extra time, he was asked did it matter if they were knocked out, he replied all about momentum, then contradicted himself when asked would it affect Arsenal now they were knocked out, said it wouldn’t affect them at all.

Had to laugh at Martin Keown last night during extra time, he was asked did it matter if they were knocked out, he replied all about momentum, then contradicted himself when asked would it affect Arsenal now they were knocked out, said it wouldn’t affect them at all.
I've thought Keown was a bit of a weirdo and poor pundit for ages, but this season is really shining a light on it. The guy's fucking emotionally unstable.

Arsenal are playing superbly well. What worries me is the way they fight to get the ball back. Every player is scared to make a mistake and they are all so focused. I really think they’ll go on to win the league even if we manage to beat them. Our poor results earlier on will prove costly and giving them the excellent Zinchenko didn’t help either.

Arsenal are playing superbly well. What worries me is the way they fight to get the ball back. Every player is scared to make a mistake and they are all so focused. I really think they’ll go on to win the league even if we manage to beat them. Our poor results earlier on will prove costly. Giving them the excellent Zinchenko didn’t help either.
If we win our last 11 games, which is very possible and if Arsenal draw ONE game and win all the rest, we win it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.