The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
My dream scenario from the situation we are in now is going into the last game 2 points off the top. Arsenal draw and we win to win the league.
Nobody has won the league in the PL era when not being top going into the last day so would be a first - the rags came pretty close!
You are a sadistic man sir. Let's have an arsenal implosion ASAP and city top with points to spare

Dear City,

I’ve had a little think and I’d quite like to win the league again this year.

Thanks.

Anyone know where I can send this?

The reality is Liverpool have to win on Sunday to maintain a glimmer of hope of getting a top 4 place, are the players up for it? Who knows
Scouse CL spot is gone no way they getting that. Question is will they turn up Sunday usually they are extremely tough to best at anfield a draw would be amazing for us

Arsenal will spank a sinking West Ham side, got to hope Liverpool can actually turn up for once on Sunday and take at least a point, but I think they've gone and Klopp will go at the end of the season

Watching them tonight, I think that West Ham are already well past the 'sinking' stage. They were absolutely awful, and made Newcastle look like prime Brazil.

I'll be surprised if West Ham get more that 4 or 5 points over the rest of the season. Arsenal will obliterate them.

We don't have to play either of them again in the run-in, Arsenal do. So, assuming you're not an Arsenal fan, why do you see them as a problem?

I don't think we'll drop points any points. The only 'concern' is the Arsenal game, but they'll be a lot more worried than City, that's for sure.

If we reach the CL and/or FA cup final, and it's mathematically impossible for us to win the league on the last day, Pep isn't likely to risk his main men against Brentford. That's the only situation I can see us dropping any other points.
We’ve still got to play Brighton at the Amex, which is still to be arranged…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.