The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The markets don’t believe in Arsenal hence you’re 9/1 for the title despite a marvellous start. If you beat Chelsea a lot of the doubters will start believing and that price will plummet, it’s an absolutely massive game

I’m in the away end - I can see why we’re not favourites to win - I’d settle for a draw

Forgive me but you Mancs seem more optimistic about our chances than we pessimistic doom is just around the corner Arsenal fans??
Chelsea just don’t seem right for me and yes Brighton may have been up for that game more than normal potter coming back to his old club,but they absolutely destroyed Chelsea,potter is still getting his ideas and style of play across to them,I just can’t see past an arsenal win …

I'm not counting Arsenal out of anything. They've played a tougher schedule than us and only have a single loss and draw. Showed last year that they can play with us and match up well, albeit that being our third game in a week. As others have said it comes down to whether their depth can keep them in it imo.
Haven't had a tougher schedule. The only top team they have visited is scum and they lost. Let's see how they fair vs Chelsea for starters

The markets don’t believe in Arsenal hence you’re 9/1 for the title despite a marvellous start. If you beat Chelsea a lot of the doubters will start believing and that price will plummet, it’s an absolutely massive game

I don't think their Chelsea game is that big. If they lose, is that their season over all of a sudden? It would still be only their second loss in 13 games, only the 3rd they haven't won.

Does our loss to liverpool mean we are unlikely to win the title?

There are still 26 games to play for both teams.

I don't think their Chelsea game is that big. If they lose, is that their season over all of a sudden? It would still be only their second loss in 13 games, only the 3rd they haven't won.

Does our loss to liverpool mean we are unlikely to win the title?

There are still 26 games to play for both teams.
Agree with you that gaining or missing out on 3 points in early November won’t in itself make or break a title challenge.

Psychologically however if they can go away to a big rival like Chelsea and win it’s the kind of result that can give a young developing team a massive boost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.