The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
To me only Grealish, Ake and Rodri have been consistently bothered about the league. The likes of De Bruyne had their fill and focused on CL, possibly the manager too. I was concerned about how thin the squad was at the start of the season and since then Pep has binned off Canelo and frozen out LaPorte/Walker. At some point we'll be relying on Lewis, Gomez, Palmer in a must win league match, unfair to expect those boys to carry us home.

I feel it would be a bit of a travesty for us to steal it at this point from a young and hungry Arsenal side. More interested in FA cup, we've underperformed badly there for years and can't allow United win it. Would be a fine upshot from a season we've mostly been spinning our wheels.
Wow.

Yeah, I'd rather be in Arsenal's position than ours at the moment. Points in the bag are preferable to games in hand. And if the situation was an exact mirror image of the current one, I'd be confident of City going to the Emirates and avoiding defeat. Yes; it's in our hands. But it's also in Arsenal's.
As long as it doesn't go last day again.

Not sure my old ticker could take another day like that.

See
To me only Grealish, Ake and Rodri have been consistently bothered about the league. The likes of De Bruyne had their fill and focused on CL, possibly the manager too. I was concerned about how thin the squad was at the start of the season and since then Pep has binned off Canelo and frozen out LaPorte/Walker. At some point we'll be relying on Lewis, Gomez, Palmer in a must win league match, unfair to expect those boys to carry us home.

I feel it would be a bit of a travesty for us to steal it at this point from a young and hungry Arsenal side. More interested in FA cup, we've underperformed badly there for years and can't allow United win it. Would be a fine upshot from a season we've mostly been spinning our wheels.
Seems you have caught a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.