The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was confused too? Maybe we play our game in hand before every one of theirs
I think they mean that we play the same round of fixtures (e.g. a weekend, or midweek) first. So while technically we are a game behind, we catch up at the start of a weekend, and they play their next game later in the day/the day after.

I've just lifted this from the BBC showing a win percentage for each clubs remaining games.

View attachment 74788
As I've said before, I'm sure the model makes sense, but West Ham having a much better chance of beating Arsenal than Arsenal do of beating us doesn't compute in my brain.

A big weekend in the run in! We need a win today to put pressure on Arsenal’s next two games. Both are easy on paper but a London derby and a relegation battler can throw out upsets!

A big weekend in the run in! We need a win today to put pressure on Arsenal’s next two games. Both are easy on paper but a London derby and a relegation battler can throw out upsets!
I think the fixtures favour them big time at the moment
Especially the two games extra they will have played
But if we win today and then beat them at etihad it shifts onto them
We start playing first and they have some tough games to follow against Newcastle Chelsea and Brighton

I think the fixtures favour them big time at the moment
Especially the two games extra they will have played
But if we win today and then beat them at etihad it shifts onto them
We start playing first and they have some tough games to follow against Newcastle Chelsea and Brighton

Is this the Newcastle currently 3-0 down to Villa we are relying on to take points off Arsenal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.