The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still got to beat them at home but think they will drop points at Newcastle so if we do beat arsenal at home, can see us winning it at Brighton again.
I think they'll tear the toon up, who were awful yesterday, but Brighton is the key for both our games, home or away doesn't seem to matter to them, wow they are playing well, and i fully expect them to win their semi (tho i'll settle for a win at emirates!)

Still got to beat them at home but think they will drop points at Newcastle so if we do beat arsenal at home, can see us winning it at Brighton again.
probably, but if they drop points on Friday (unlikely I know) then they’d have to come to win, which only helps us….Chelsea at home is the dream, when do we think the Brighton game will be rescheduled for ?

probably, but if they drop points on Friday (unlikely I know) then they’d have to come to win, which only helps us….Chelsea at home is the dream, when do we think the Brighton game will be rescheduled for ?

As long as we don’t fuck things up in Munich, the only free midweek is immediately before the last game at Brentford.

Probably confirm it on Thursday or Friday I imagine.

I think they'll tear the toon up, who were awful yesterday, but Brighton is the key for both our games, home or away doesn't seem to matter to them, wow they are playing well, and i fully expect them to win their semi (tho i'll settle for a win at emirates!)

I think at home Newcastle will test Arsenals nerve that was lost against Dippers and Arsenal.

As long as we don’t fuck things up in Munich, the only free midweek is immediately before the last game at Brentford.

Probably confirm it on Thursday or Friday I imagine.
Pros & cons to that I suppose, think I like it to be honest, our toughest fixtures back loaded, but we’re gonna need a points lead going into that last week of fixtures, given Arsenal’s run of games that might just happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.