The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
No away goals rule any more matey. Unless you mean penalties which is definitely a no go for any sane City fan.
Penalty shoot outs, if they are at Wembley tend to end pretty well (2 league cups, a play off final and a community shield I think?) Though we've done okay from the spot this season, I do agree the past few seasons we've taken some shit penalties haven't we!
Take out Haaland and Alvarez ,if I'm honest I wouldn't be that confident with the rest of them in a shoot out! Just get the thing won in 90 minutes please!

Penalty shoot outs, if they are at Wembley tend to end pretty well (2 league cups, a play off final and a community shield I think?) Though we've done okay from the spot this season, I do agree the past few seasons we've taken some shit penalties haven't we!
Take out Haaland and Alvarez ,if I'm honest I wouldn't be that confident with the rest of them in a shoot out! Just get the thing won in 90 minutes please!

Gundo, de bruyne and ederson? I'd rather ortega in goal for a penalty shoot out though

We beat these lot at the etihad and win our next three (very winnable games)
we can go top before they go to Newcastle
They then have to win or we are top with a game in hand

That would be nice and completely unnerve them at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.