The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
While their results against Liverpool and West Ham have help us, I’m not getting giddy.

Me neither it’s just a case they had a quarter of the season remaining & were dipping for the line. We know that’s a lot of football they assumed they’ll win every game.

2 major things the possibility we have twice as many games & them sitting at home watching us play a lot of football or the advantage they gain from fresh legs.

I like it when we play a lot as I feel we stay in the mood.

The other thing is they can drop points and still feel they are moving further away with draws but at sone point like in 2014 we’ll play & eat away at their lead.

Going away to the Etihad & St James to win a title takes big kahunas, not sure they’ve got them.

I did mean pens lol
Would love nothing more than to shithouse Madrid on pens
Always good to win a penalty shoot out but I'd prefer a 6 nil win. I don't feel we have done that yet to a big European team like we have in the premier league. It's long overdue and would really announce City on the biggest of stages.

West Ham are truly shocking this season, they will sit deep and arsenal will dominate the ball and break them down almost at will. 4 0 arsenal win with 2 goals coming in the first 30 mins is my prediction.
At least you got the last bit right. : - )

Beat them next week and enjoy the meltdown on Arsenal Fan TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.